DSE

First of several PIA vids

We stopped by there several times, no one seemed to be interested in some stops, and very busy and occupied at other times. We're pretty well done with interviews, I still have 10-12 to put up, but those will have to wait until tomorrow.

thanks for trying :P

and many many thanks for the great interviews and for redefining the spelling of L&B :P:P

yeah, it was a little late (just like tonight) and I guess I copy/pasted the html incorrectly, and then found I couldn't edit it once I realized I'd ooops'd it.
Fortunately, Ian corrected it for me.
Apologies to Mads and anyone else my error messed up.:$

.......as many of us spend these days snowbound, cold, watching winter time winds
stir up "snow-Devils"... how cool it IS to be able to check in here,,,

and find interesting, informative, well documented interviews, with so many Upper level skydiving people. The gear, techniques, and personalties shown, have allowed all jumpers to share in the PIA event...Excellent idea. and Well executed.
Great work DSE,,,,,, Nice example of 'flying in beauty',,, in fact.:)

jack frost jimmy

Nancy & Jerry from the JumpShack have a lot to say about the little things in skydiving life and equipment.

Curt Bachman of ParaGear shares the secret location of Skokie, Illinois, and how to find out the latest from Paragear.

Want to check out a fairly intimate tattoo? It might be temporary, but you'll remember the clip.;)

Rainbow Suits is attending the show to share their wares with the US and international market.

There aren't any wingsuit manufacturers here that I can immediately see. I was surprised to not see TonySuit or Birdman in particular here. I did see Scott Campos briefly, and meant to ask him about why there are no wingsuit manufacturer booths.
Could very well be that there are reps here, but with no booth, I'd need someone to introduce me. I don't fly a wingsuit, so have zero knowledge on the subject or those who make em' outside of Birdman, Phoenixfly, Matter, and Tonysuits.

Bill Booth was in the Sunpath booth, showing the Skyhook. SunPath missed their interview appointment twice, so I plan on uploading the Broll we shot of the very cool custom rigs they had on-site. Very sexy stuff.

The Wings girls declined to be interviewed.
As for the rest...we just simply ran out of time. I still have a couple vids to upload, but outside of those, we're done/gone. Might not seem like much; the vidiots will support me in saying that the shooting, capturing, editing, uploading all takes quite a bit of time, and considering that we interviewed and uploaded more than 40 vids over a 3 day show suggests Matt and I didn't sleep, party, or hang out much.
Thanks to those that PM'd me, and I hope that the vids were of benefit to some of the DZ crowd.

Might not seem like much; the vidiots will support me in saying that the shooting, capturing, editing, uploading all takes quite a bit of time, and considering that we interviewed and uploaded more than 40 vids over a 3 day show suggests Matt and I didn't sleep, party, or hang out much.

Actually it does seem like a lot to me. I want to again publically thank you for doing this. I have been emailing links to your videos daily to several of my skydiving friends and everyone is glad to get a look at what is has been presented. Your videos are as close as we can get to first hand information.

From chilly Canada, THANKS
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Is Parachutes De France there? Would like to hear something from them. They usually have interesting innovations.

The show is over...Parachutes De France didn't have anything new, or rather, their rep said they didn't. They had a nice big booth though.

Is Parachutes De France there? Would like to hear something from them. They usually have interesting innovations.

no PdF bashing, just a little sarcasm... The only new thing is the rig delivery time passing from 6 months to 12 months :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM