MotherGoose

DirtyLowPull.com presents . . .

Been busy, the big day is on Saturday . . .

To everyone : do you have a good year end video from your dropzone?? Recent or from previous years ?? Something that you are proud of and feel that it has got some quality jump footage ?? I would be very interested in seeing the work of other DZ's for a year end compilation. Whether it be a web link to YOUTUBE/SKYDIVINGMOVIES or even a DVD that I could purchase from you, I would really like to see whats out there, please let me know.

Thanks . . . . Im gonna get shitfaced this weekend . . . and I dont care who knows it:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D

Edited to add : DVD cover art . . . see attached
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

BUYING ?? I thought the word "FREE" stood out in a paragraph like nun in a whorehouse? j/k . . . yah, this is a fun project for now. We're really using it as a promotional tool for our dropzone, and trust me its working amazing so far. Its a little bit of Advertising-101.

Have a look and let me know what you think . . .

Doesn't seem to work under Firefox 1.5.0.9 on Linux. I get the controls (play, stop, etc) at the bottom but no video, even after waiting a few minutes. With a little fooling around I was able to download Trailer_High.flv but I don't appear to have the right codec to play it.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

Puppy . . . you dog . . . you're not supposed to give that away. This project is strictly for the good of skydiving as a sport. B|

Eule . . . I'm using the same version of Firefox, it has nothing to do with it. Like Brettski said, its a Macromedia Flash Player from Adobe, just make sure you have the most up to date version, and you should be fine. I've been meaning to put a lower res version on skydivingmovies.com but this week has been brutal.
You think you understand the situation, but what you don't understand, is that the situation just changed.

So, the opening weekend has come and gone, and the DVD release party was a hoot !! Thanks so much to all who attended, I hope you enjoy your FREE limited edition copy of Furious Angels, complete with complimentary motion picture soundtrack CD. I love saying that, it makes it sound more professional. Now, there may be 1 or 2 spare limited edition copies available from opening night, so if you are interested, we would love to send it to you . . . anywhere for the guaranteed low price of $0 dollars PLUS shipping and handling. As was originally discussed, no remuneration is required for the DVD itself, but you'll have to fork over the shipping costs. We just want the exposure, and ABOVE ALL the FEEDBACK . . .

Please PM me or email me for a copy. Thanks again to everyone who helped make this happen, its been a hell of a ride. :D:D:P:D:D