slotperfect

Sharing The Love

Um, aren't you landing cross-wind in that photo?

LOLOLOL!:D I knew someone would ask me that! We had one of those days that the windsock was moving around a lot - in this case more than 90 degrees. What I do in those situations is pay attention to the changes from about 1500 feet to my turn on final, then I "split the difference" and commit myself to the dominant wind line.

Yeah, I had to poke you in the ribs for that one - it was just too easy.

Good move on figuring out the wind direction! I do the same thing. If the wind sock is flapping back and forth, just bisect the extremes on both sides and head up the middle.

John~

You guys should consider writing up a story on the jump...either to post here or for publication in Parachutist or Skydiving.

I know ya'll didn't do it for 'press' but it seems like a wonderful experience for everyone that was involved, we could use a few more stories like that!

~Jim

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's fantastic to see such joy in everyone who had their pictures taken. Not a dry eye here ;):)
Thanks for sharing the good in people and how invaluable it can be to show kindness to fellow man instead of arrogance that can rear its ugly head in the sport.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com