diverdriver

DiverDriver.com Accident Section Update 2/22/07

Well, I am now up to speed on updating the accident section of my website. I hope to make some other changes to the website in the months to come. Other than the forum the website has been a bit stagnant for the past couple of years.

I have updated the years 2004, 2005 and 2006. If you all would take a look and see if there are any accidents you know of involving jump planes (whether actually dropping jumpers at the time or not) let me know. Contact me via PM so I can look into the circumstance and see if I want to add it to my list. Also, if you could take the time to look back through the years and see if there is anything missing there too. I believe it is the most comprehensive list of jump plane accidents anywhere available to the public. In particular I only have two accidents listed for 1987. This seems statistically low but not impossible. I've done a pretty thorough search of the NTSB website but there is always that one that pops up that didn't fall into my search parameters yet involved a jump plane.

Thank you all who have given me words of encouragement over the years about this website. It has been a labor of love and one I hope to continue for a long time as a service to those who pursue skydiving both as pilots and jumpers.

The Accident Section

The Main Home Page
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Hi Chris,

I think that incident "DHC-6 Fatal DeLand, FL April 23, 2005" has the wrong link attached to it. The link takes you to a report on a non-fatal @ Cross Keys in 2004.

Keep up the good work.

Pete

Thanks. Got it fixed.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

Very nice job, Chris.

How are Wendy and the kids?

Doing good. Life is always active for us. The girls are straight A students still and little Mitchell is a total flirt. Can't imagine where he gets that from. Wendy is good and getting back to work a bit more.
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125