ins4nity

Getting back into skydiving.....

Whats up everyone, my name is Ryan. i am a 21 year old student in San diego, i did aff levels 1 and 2 for my 18 birthday, but due to other circumstances had to stop my progress. i have been looking to getting back into the sport and found this forum. Just wanted to say hey, im sure i'll be talking to you all soon. ;)

Spending time at a DZ bar, is not wasted.

Have a beer, have a chat.

See what happens ;)

Steve
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

hey fuck you asshole, your a kook. why you calling me a troll.

oh, heres why im not a troll, cause i live in the same town as that guy.

ya thats right, fuck you. fucking old dirt bag piece of shit.

you must think your some hardcore mother fucker, some hardcore forum poster... get a life kook.

you started this fight, and im gonna end it. your rosie and im donald.

infact you didnt tell me shit you homo fuck.

i dont even know who you are. you live in some hick-ass town town in georgia.

oh wait i know why you dont like me, cause i pretty much said god isnt real? and your a jesus-freak.well fuck you and there is no jesus christ even though your life evolves around a mythical figure. learn to guide yourself. not the cult of christianity. ignorant fuck.

i didnt intend for that thread to spark anything, thats why i put it in the bonfire. i was just bored , not TRYING to troll, JUST WAS, infact i didnt know what it meant till i searched,
so yes my bad but stop making fun and start spillin information because i am quite capable of LEARNING