freeflyit

Cool pictures needed

Hey, hows it going? I am looking for some nice pictures to be donated by those who have them to be put on an advertising poster around a college. I run a little skydiving thing over there and I basically try to get as many people as I can to skydive. So if you guys are kind enough to share some really cool pics I'd really appreciate it. Obviously I'll credit the photo. Looking forward to it. Later.

I don't have any specific criteria but basically "poster-worthy" whatever that might mean. Just something that stands out like an awsome facial expression in flight or like a crazy formation (hopefully not belly) on a nice sunny day with cool clouds. Just anything that you think would catch your eye and make you be like "Yea man! That's awsome!".

You can use one of these if you want. If you want to use it, PM me and I will get you a copy w/o my web address on it.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

nice chickenbreast, adventurechick.. ;)B|

absolutely no offense in there.. i just LOVE chickenbreastèèè :)

Are you on drugs? :D

i wish i was, check out the second pic mate.. to be honest, i was pretty wasted when i wrote that.. i simply LOVE whisky-cola.. :ph34r:
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I don't have any specific criteria but basically "poster-worthy" whatever that might mean. Just something that stands out like an awsome facial expression in flight or like a crazy formation (hopefully not belly) on a nice sunny day with cool clouds. Just anything that you think would catch your eye and make you be like "Yea man! That's awsome!".

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~