kallend

Florida POPS jumps

rain rain rain wind and all other crap. I believe there will be an early start tomorrow morning. As of yet no jumps
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Noooo! Had at least one out on our 5th jump on Sunday (5 jumps between 7:00aM and 2:00PM....what a day!)

Rainouts really hurt by not allowing us the luxery of working out the problems and then making a few jumps with everything clicking. Progress from first jump to 5th was amazing though. Jumpers were working hard knowing it was all on the line.

Tim Webb, Carl and Carey did a great job. Pilots did some amazing flying and DeLand was great! Thanks everyone for a great attempt.

Now it's on to the Wright 200-ways and the TSR 150-ways.

Blue skies,

Jim

i have some pics but i don't know how to size them to post. I sent a few to andrea see if she will post any for you guys if not anyone else want to try

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Thank you i get lucky once in a while I think Norman may post a few this week. that lazy bastard only shows up for the money shot. :D
I think you guys could of got it with 1 more day. Oh well, there is always next year. BoB Hollar does 20+ ways every month down in deland. The way it is going i think it will 30-40 ways each month

Many of those photos must have been taken in the southern hemisphere. But they are good photos.

And, dang, those guys are old.

I think they got posted upside down... :S :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Many of those photos must have been taken in the southern hemisphere. But they are good photos.

And, dang, those guys are old.

Ha - just wait 'til Lake Wales next week, with the SOS.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Also, i think laurie may be putting a dvd together of all the footage. You can pm her at stl135 that is vics username and ask for a copy. I am sure a few beers her way and you'll be fine. Don't quote me on that though

As a record holder from last year's jumps, I was sad not to be able to attend this year. I was sure that they would get it and remove my name from the Golden Book. Well, I'm sorry that the wx didn't cooperate, but hopefully I'll be there for next year's completed record-breaking jumps.

Kevin

As a record holder from last year's jumps, I was sad not to be able to attend this year. I was sure that they would get it and remove my name from the Golden Book. Well, I'm sorry that the wx didn't cooperate, but hopefully I'll be there for next year's completed record-breaking jumps.

Kevin

I think they scratched you off the list kevin and replced you with balboni:D

Kevin

One old fart for another... no difference there! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Balboni was actually over at Lake Wales with me and the rest of the CRWDogs watching the clouds there this weekend. So he missed it too.:P

So, we're both still on the POPS Fla. Record. Woo Hoo ! ;)

Weather was a factor, but on the weather days is was great to hang with some old friends and meet new ones. A couple more jumps and we would have had it.

Thanks to all the Organizers and DeLand for hosting the event and as an added bonus that Sunday afternoon jump with Guy Wright wasn't bad ;)

see all y'all soon!