happythoughts

another unethical dz website

You need to re-read my original post.

I found the site because of an nonsensical search engine hit. I wanted to find out why.

The reason was that the website was built using poor professional ethics. I don't support that. I hope that you would do the same in your professional life.

I also found it interesting that designer took the time to intentionally put comments in their page to taunt other professionals. That sounds like a person with two issues - lack of ethics and a serious lack of self-esteem.

It is quite easy to pay Google to move your website to the top of a search. The unethical design is to make the names of successful businesses to point to the clients by error.

It is a type of reputation theft. That is the reason that the web designer made it unreadable to people, just the search engines. They were hoping that people would not find their deception.

I do look at the positives in life, but I also highlight the easy solutions for the negatives. Doing the right thing is too easy in this case.

those are some serious claims no wonder you made a page just for this.. so lets see here... you started this topic cause of poor professional ethics. and in doing so hope that we would do the same in our professional life being it a job or just a professional gentleman.... You sir probably have the worst professional ethics in this discussion.. Seeing how professional you were you never would of addressed it in a manor to which enables shadows of doubt about the coder/web designer in a public forum to which the designer would never hear your cries of disapproval or questions. That seems about the most logical thing to do.. yes go cry a river to a online forum instead of trying to emit your thoughts directly.. but I'M SURE the web designer would never leave any contact information on his personal web page which you could of found easily. Now I don't know the designer personally meet him a couple times and chatted but I don't think he would of left you in the dark if you felt he was in the wrong. I personally could go through and address all your remarks but your a waste of air and its sad to say cause I truly thought that all skydivers were enablers not some dilouted washed out person that only enjoys finding and causing turmiol in our every growing sport. but there is no room for people like you in the sport. .... One thing I've understood from experience and of course I have barely any compared to the years the sports been active, but people who carry themselves in the manor you choose are often ones who don't like to listen because they've been there done that. we'll if our last issue told me anything its those been there done that attitude provided us with our death toll last year.

oh and "doing the right thing is too easy in this case." is so true. so stop crying to a deaf ear and take your opinions to the person your so kindly bashing.. You sir enjoy and wake up on the other side of the bed, the sun is brighter you lame to fame hero

- humble skydiver of skydiveswflorida
I believe a believer, not a lie from a liar.

Other than a PA and poor grammar and spelling, I don't see the point of your post.

There are now 3 or 4 people all sorta supporting the poor put-upon web developer. They all have under 10 posts each. They're all horrible writers. Most say something akin to "Why don't you go do something more fun like go jump?"

I'd love to see their IP addresses.

First Class Citizen Twice Over