pa2themd

I got my D!!!!

It's official i just got my D licence D 852 ;):D:ph34r:;):D:ph34r:

really chuffed, now I can stay on the ground when the wind is above 15 knots hee hee lol

Blue skies

Sheri

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the moment! :)
As you are now an official "expert" - "old dog" - "been there done that", have you taken a moment to reflect on how your journey started?

I am a student who had a rather frustrating day of coached jumps yesterday:S. (All trouble was my fault, my coach is very patient.) It would be helpful to know that other folks tumbled a lot in freefall before learning to make it look easy.

By the way... does this new license mean that you owe some BEER?

Thanks for your thoughts on the above.

Take Care.
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

By the way... does this new license mean that you owe some BEER?

Yes, it does.. and my beer from Sheri is already a credit at the DZ Pub. (I couldn't fit another into the 8 hour window after night jumps on Saturday before jumping Sunday.)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Thanks guys!!!! Yeah very chuffed hee hee. Glideangle ... I am still a student and with mentors like tonto around, we never stop learning. Yes I remember how I got here ... lots of hard work and fun and good friends made, good friends lost too.

But thats life and it teaches us to savour the moment. Ag now look you made me go all deep ... hee hee

Beers have been bought and I look forward to sharing a beer with you one day in the future when you get your D!!!

Neil from here ... I think heal from surgery and get back out there. Looking forward to smelling 11 000ft again!!!! ;)

Blue skies

Sheri

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

No, they're not the same as USPA.

Some aspects are the same across the board, like the requirements for night jumps, but others are disipline specific, for FS, CF, AE (Artistic Events) etc. For example, FS requires 2 x 8 ways docking 5th or higher, and a 16 way. Jumpers are also expected to travel (Attend a PASA sanctioned boogie) and compete (Attend Nationals) as licence requirements in an effort to avoid the big fish in a small pond syndrome and show newer jumpers that the hot guy from their DZ may not be that hot.

I've attached my PASA application form. Licence requirements appear on Page 2.

t
It's the year of the Pig.