Skytony

skydive4free

Has anyone heard of a .com address called skydive4free? It's supposedly a non-profit organization that schedules and pays for tandems at your DZ. The customer raises money for his or her charity and in turn gets a tandem skydive.

I've been asked (via a phone call) to register as a DZ for this. I'm a little hesitant as I'm afraid that it may be another "Skyride".

Don't know what the charity situation is in the states, but hear in Ireland well over 50 percent of tandem jumps are made to raise money for charity. A lot of charitys advertise on radio and tv asking people to do a jump for them and raise money. The jumper must raise at least twice the cost of the tandem.

"be honest with yourself. Why do I want to go smaller? It is not going to make my penis longer." ~Brian Germain, on downsizing

The domain regristration says it is owned by :
livett, stuart
Adventurize.com
181 rea ave
el cajon, California 92020
United States

Here is an excerpt from Adventurize's website:

Adventurize.com provides a dazzling array of activities and adventures selected from around America. Our list of activities range from skydiving in San Diego to luxurious spa days in New York and lots more besides.

The company was formed by a Stuart Livett (owner of Skydive London, England) and Andrew Witcomb (owner of Skydive San Diego, CA). Between them they have almost 40 years of experience of skydiving, scuba diving, flying, performance driving and generally having fun. They became partners and formed Adventurize.com to provide a way to offer adventure days out across the States aimed at people who seeking new and exciting experiences.

For those with enough experience of their own we also offer outstanding alternative gifts aimed at those who prefer the finer things in life, for example wine tasting tours and luxury cruise dinners.

All you have to do is choose what you want to do and where abouts you would like to do it and we do the rest. By booking online we are able to offer the most competitive prices and choices of memorable days out.

Giving the Gift of Adventure is probably the most unforgettable gift that you can give someone. We offer a wide variety of gift certificates and they make excellent presents for friends and family, or simply to say thank you to someone.

We hope that you will find our site easy to use and hope that whatever adventure you choose will be a fulfilling experience.

So what are you waiting for, Adventurize your life!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com