Marios

That is what I call a Happy Easter!

So this is how I spent my Easter.
I went to Skydive Tortuga in Italy for their Easter Boogie. I did 20 jumps over the 4 days I was there. All of them were in altitudes above 15000 ft!!!
Those included:

Coaching jumps with Olav Zipser

Tracking dives organized by Olav Zipser (one with two planes)

My 100th jump which was a naked one! BEEEEER!!!!

My winning freefly quiz jump! This was a funny competition. You were jumping with an instructor who was holding 5 cards. Each of the card had a simple question on it with 3 possible answers (Ex. Picasso was: 1) A packer 2) A painter 3) A rigger). You had to fly to the instructor get a card and with show of fingers to the camera answer the question. A right answer would earn you 2 points. If you brought the card to the ground you would earn an extra point. So with 4 right answers and 4 cards to the ground I won my self 3 free jump tickets, a six-pack and a bottle of champange to celebrate!

The personnel in Skydive Tortuga was amazing. Barbara and Clarissa made everybody happy when they brought beers to everybody after the sunset load, gave little presents on Easter, organized games and packed for everyone. Manifest and pilots were excellent. Load organizing was great too.

I hope you had a Happy Easter too.
Blues

Sounds like a great way to spend a weekend! Here in South Africa we had our Canopy Piloting Nationals and it was a great weekend with everyone learning loads. You can read more in the swooping forum B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky