FlyinDawg

Pre-Boarding Pics and post them If you got.....

This picture was taken on our Skydive Chicago trip Thanksgiving Day weekend. I think it looks like it was taken from the Armageddon movie. (I'm the one just getting into the Otter with the blue shirt and black rig--due to ear problems I was subject to only hnp's[:/]).

Here's my 2 cents..... my AFP Graduation Jump at Skydive Chicago in '05. Thats me doin the secret handshake in the blue jumpsuit. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day... and the sunset load even!

******Today is one day too late.********

Pics of my friends
The older guy is the father of the tall lanky dude :D dad going for a ride with him on a jump at SDA.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I thought about it, why not show us and everyone the pictures of best pre-boarding. Here I got 2. One original and another one is edited. :)

I would post the one I have, but it contains nudity. Sorry.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hey Rick.

I remember that boogie and especially that jump. Lots of fun :)Can not believe it was 5 years ago. It feels like yesterday.

hell yeah that was a fun jump:D congrats on your marriage when are you coming home to see us we miss you :(
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Thanks Rick! Marriage is treating me very well so far. :)
I miss you guys too...I originally planned to be there this weekend for the 200 way, but could not make it. I hope to visit soon. I might have an opportunity in the near future.!

Thats Ok...we are all big boys and girls on this site. You go right ahead and post up;)

This was my 4th tandem... I think it was my 53rd or so jump. Pic was taken at Skydive The Farm. Awesome group of people. :)
Oh, and *this post contains nudity and may not be suitable for small children or people with heart conditions*

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself