chriswelker

Skydiving advertising vehicle

New Skydiving advertising vehicle. What do ya think?

Prices start around $8000 U.S.

$8000 for one little plastic street-spam sign on the side of the road? No.

$8000 for a dozen bikini girls dancing around during halftime at the Super Bowl while singing "Jump at Joe's Dropzone"? The cashier's check is in the mail!

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

Finally got the pictures down to size.

This 1991 Cadillac Funeral Coach belongs to Mike Mullins from West Tennessee Skydiving.

I sell Hearses and Limos to Funeral Homes. Mike told me if I ever ran across an old hearse he would be interested in trying to come up with a way to use one for advertising.

People do look at these cars, Trust me.

Chris

I'm not convinced that a hearse with the message "If it can't kill you, it's not a real sport", is the way to attract people to skydiving. It seems like it might instead, make people run away...

From the perspective of an experienced skydiver, though, it's very darned cool. All it needs is a keg of beer in back, hidden inside a coffin, when you open the rear door.

I'm going to agree with Mr. Rich on this one. A sport that most people veiw as "death defiying" advertised on a vehicle that trucks dead bodies to the graveyard? That looks like a joke to me. But, all publicity is good publicity.

All in all, I think that it is an awesome paint job and would go party in that ride any day.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Finally got the pictures down to size.

This 1991 Cadillac Funeral Coach belongs to Mike Mullins from West Tennessee Skydiving.

I sell Hearses and Limos to Funeral Homes. Mike told me if I ever ran across an old hearse he would be interested in trying to come up with a way to use one for advertising.

People do look at these cars, Trust me.

Chris

Who's ash dive is the picture on the back side of the car?