Kiakambala

Hop n Pop for school prom

Hey ok i no this is really random but does anyone no if it would be possible to do a hop and pop into my school prom.

Consider the mission statement of "school." I would urge you to concentrate on your studies.

I just new someone else would pick up on that! ;)

Looks like someone has a version of "hooked on Phonics":D

this is very possible. as to you are only having one jump, you will need to find some gear to jump. once you aquire the gear, find a new, young pilot. give them a few hundred under the table, plus plane rental/gas, and do a bandit jump into prom.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

If you plan on doing it, mind telling us where it'll be? I've never uploaded a video to skydivingmovies.com and I'd love it if my first one would be a bloody one. Also, tell us your info so we can start the article for the incidents section.

Thanks!

What is it about skydivers that seem to basque in observing carnage?:S:D...I see it at the swoop pond at various dz's all the time..seems like the ones who bite it or lose a shoe get more applause than those who drag a toe or do a blind man swoop:ph34r:

What is it about skydivers that seem to basque in observing carnage?:S:D...I see it at the swoop pond at various dz's all the time..seems like the ones who bite it or lose a shoe get more applause than those who drag a toe or do a blind man swoop:ph34r:

:o;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So say i find a way to do this how would i go about things

For yourself? You can't. But these guys can...

www.reddevilsonline.com/

There are plenty of others, including the Black Knights (can't find a website but I have their contact details)

It will cost you somewhere in the region of £2.5k+...

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

If I could go back in time I would definitely jump into my prom! People pay hundreds of dollars to arrive in a limo when you might be able to pay a few hundred to arrive in a fashion no one would forget. Go down to your local DZ and tell them your plan. I remember seeing a clip on skydivingmovies.com about someone jumping into there prom:

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3219&string=high%20school

If I could go back in time I would definitely jump into my prom!

I did a bandit jump into my College Graduation, on an old round Pap...skydiving tee shirt tucked into my cutoffs.

I landed, my GF handed me the hat & gown on my way to the stage to get the sheepskin!B|

Mom & Dad....were SO proud! >:(:ph34r:;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If I could go back in time I would definitely jump into my prom!

I did a bandit jump into my College Graduation, on an old round Pap...skydiving tee shirt tucked into my cutoffs.

I landed, my GF handed me the hat & gown on my way to the stage to get the sheepskin!B|

Mom & Dad....were SO proud! >:(:ph34r:;)

LOL! That is soo cool!