someday

Am i Right or Wrong?

The tragedy is a 700 jump wonder stroking his own ego and purposely misleading a newbie gullible enough to take it seriously.

Totally!

I may have been on the receiving end of some of this myself when I was in the newbie, but nothing with such a blatant disregard for safety!

Okay, douche it is!
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

alright thanks for confirming somethings.

i do admit i learn something new everyday in this sport

i do look at my alti all the time, but ill try to train myself.

i should probably get an audible once i can afford a helmet to hold an audible..

i do quite a bit of looking around at airspace to make sure im clear for my lame-duck turns i also do quite a bit of altimeter watching

alright thanks for confirming somethings.

i do admit i learn something new everyday in this sport

i do look at my alti all the time, but ill try to train myself.

i should probably get an audible once i can afford a helmet to hold an audible..

i do quite a bit of looking around at airspace to make sure im clear for my lame-duck turns i also do quite a bit of altimeter watching

What kinda helmet you got now?
I can mail you an older dytter I have and it will zip tie right into a protech helmet - I just have to dig aound for it, and the price is right - free!

PM me...
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

An audible will work for him, but a visual is something that 90% of us use. And as far as I know you are not wrong. As long as you do a quick wave off before you pull another jumper shouldn't have a problem with it. If someone not with you is close enough to be hurt by an early opening they are following you too quickly out the door.