grlsgotalot2lrn

sore arse

Ok, posted last night about how my first jump went, and if i had realized how sore I'd be today, i would have asked about it! I thought i was in pretty good shape, but feeling a little beat up today. Is this normal? My shoulders, back, and even arse muscles are achey. Could this be a reflection of how tense i was? And any advice to be better prepared for this weekend - level 2?

Yeah, it's normal. Stretch before you jump and between jumps if you have some downtime. That'll help you fly also as you are looser and more relaxed.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Sore arse? I can relate, on my AFF Level 2 jump, it was early in the morning this past Saturday and there was lots of dew on the grass. I came down for what I through was a good landing, started to turf surf on my feet for about 5 feet and then *BAM* another 10 feet on my arse. I am just now being able to sit halfway normal again! ;) Still hurting but I am going to jump again on Saturday.

I FEEL your pain!