northcave

Favourite Way To Exit The Plane?

the 'ride the slide' cessna exit! B|

*for all the turbine brats, a ride the slide exit is what we do for an intentional unstable exit during student progression. you climb out onto the step facing the back of the plane, squat down with your left hand on the strut and the right on the door frame. you kinda hop off and put your arms out and back a bit (almost a sit) and hold it for as long as you can. feels like sliding down a reaaaalllllly long slide.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

For a solo exit, tucked up in a bomb position.
For a 2-way exit, bodychuck exit :)
One person stands outside of the plane with a light grip on the bar on the outside of the aircraft and with his/her head facing the door so he/she can see inside the plane. The other person stands inside the plane against the opposite side of the door with his/her head facing to the door so he/she can look outside. The person who is inside then "hucks" or "hugs" the person on the outside at the waist/belly area.
Result is that you both tumble down uncontrollably.
God I love jumping.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

Out of a cessna solo I like to face the tail and hop off into a gainer, stall it for a second while on my back to flip a peace sign or the bird to anyone who may be in the door, then finish it off to come out on my bell.

Or a toe-hang's always fun too
I got nuthin

With 3 others and a camera, turning points within a few feet.

Ham.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Where's the option for "The Door"?

:D

Smart aleck.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

With a parachute.

Risk mitigator.

With me tallywacker out.

Deviant.

So far..I think the 'with friends' answer is the best! B|

That answer is too much like asking for a group hug.

On meth *twitch*

Ding ding ding!

And the winner is . . .

(Stole my answer, I was going to say "while tripping my brains out on acid.")

My favorite exit wasn't listed. I call it the "Prop Blast Spiral Exit" I happened on it accidentally while on student status and just improved on it. Exit the jump ship facing the prop, and put one arm in front of you and see how many barrell rolls you can do before you get nervous. My max: 18, this was before i was jumping with a Pro-Trac i was at 6K when i finally looked at my altimeter, so i do not reccomend this type of exit for everyone. It will cause you to become complacent, and loose altitude awareness as well. My second favorite is "Back To Earth" and watch the junp ship fly away!

thats like mine, i stand out on the step then stick my front arm out into the air let ago and swing my arm back in this starts me spinning then as i fall away back wards i end up doing backloops aswellB|
Falling from the top floor
your lungs fill like parachutes