DAVE619

CRAZY SKYDIVING DREAM!

I've had a few different skydiving dreams, but my current favorite is one I've had a few times where I just lean over and start tracking (like inches off of the ground). I'm just screaming along the ground in a fully flexed tracking postion swooping through hills and other places. So cool!!

I've had some bounce dreams too....each time I jumped right up and thought....wow...I'm alive.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

i had a dream that my girl was playing pattycake with my best friend as McDonalds. She was cheating on me in the dream, i went up and sat down by them. beside her across from him. he was all pissed, i bitch slapped him, and grabbed her by the back of the hair, pulled her head over the back of the booth and started karate chopped her neck like 5 or 6 times, and woke up all pissed!

i had a dream that my girl was playing pattycake with my best friend as McDonalds. She was cheating on me in the dream, i went up and sat down by them. beside her across from him. he was all pissed, i bitch slapped him, and grabbed her by the back of the hair, pulled her head over the back of the booth and started karate chopped her neck like 5 or 6 times, and woke up all pissed!

Was the entire McDonalds in freefall?
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

Mitch: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...

Chris Knight: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Mitch: No...

Chris Knight: Why am I the only one who has that dream?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I had a wierd one a couple of days ago.

I was with seven females. We were doing a commercial on female equality. Everyone was wearing a Navy peacoat.
In freefall, we were falling in pairs, at the same altitude, flying side by side, and taking a forearm grip.
We were pulling low, somewhere around 2k.

We had to do three takes, and on the third take, I reach back for my PC and I got......Nothing. I'm not even wearing a rig.

I immediatly woke up.

Kinda had a really weird one not that long ago. We were in a highrise when a boeing crashed into it (kinda like 911), anyways so we were running away as the building behind us was collapsing. I managed to get away but I seen my hero fall with a boy. Now here is where it gets a crazy...he did this crazy maneuver where he threw the boy onto a smaller building that was close by therefore saving his life. I then saw him hit the ground. I don't know, this might sound strange, but after seeing that I lost my fear of dying by smashing into the ground from great heights. It was a crazy dream and one of those that seemed real as f**k.:S