autoset

Feelings in freefall - from exit to terminal velocity

I have talked about this with other jumpers, some tell me they do feel this and some not, just like some base jumpers feel the acceleration in their bellys just like in a rollercoaster and some not.

Do anyone of you actually feel like instead of falling faster and faster, you are actually being slowed down by the wind? despite the fact that we are falling circa 120mph. After terminal velocity it's all about the floating feeling unless you get too low to experience ground rush.

well?

when you are freeflying, head down, and go to your belly, you bet you feel the air slow you down, because it is doing just that.

when i am sitflying and i go to belly, i can really feel the air pressure hitting my chest with force.:S

but for the rollar coaster feeling, i only had it for about 2 seconds on my first jump. ever since then, i havent felt that.
Step into my (sub)terminal Playground

I was trying to sitfly and ended up on my back, stayed there til 5 grand keeping very altitude aware since I didn't have an audible (fixed that now). When I went to my belly I was watching my Neptune and it looked like it went into slow motion, and I could really feel the air pressure on my chest.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...