CISSCO101

Electronic logbook

I have a "back-up" log book on an excel spead sheet its a great program, I have total feet skydived total time in free fall all automatically

the only bad part is that I now get lazy doing my "real" logbook

anywho
Jeff

I just created one and logged my last 275 skydives. I still have to log the rest.

How do you get lazy on your real logbook? Do you take a laptop/palm pilot to the dz? I log mine in the book than I log it in my laptop(which I bring to the dz,anyway)
My photos

My Videos

Paralog is the best one hands down for functionality,price and customer support.

Question.

if I brain fart and forget to turn on my protrack can I manually add the info or will downloading the jumps made after that date, over write the manual info.
My photos

My Videos

Yes, you can manually insert jumps.It should not overwrite manually entered jumps but I haven't had that situation yet.You can also manually add a jump to your Protrack before you download, then download the protrack to Paralog and then go back and manually insert the jump information into Paralog.That way every thing jives up.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING