peanutgallery

Here we go....

Attempt number two was today. Got all the way up to 6k before they called it! Man this is frustrating, the anticipation is killing me! Tuesday will be attemp number three, I'm jumping out of the damn plane by myself this week if it kills me!
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

Hey Keri, this is Doug from the DZ. Sorry you didn't get up before the weather blew in. I was really hoping that you would get your jump in. :)
There should be good weather later on this week so get ready to jump your butt off. :ph34r:

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

HEY!! Yes, very dissapointed, can't stop thinking about it. It's a lot of mental prep for the first one :| Now I have to wait till tuesday because those slackers are going to six flags tomorrow :P

They aren't slackers, just silly. Who in their right mind wants to go to an amusement park only to get rained on. :P
=P

They aren't slackers, just silly. Who in their right mind wants to go to an amusement park only to get rained on. :P

I know they're not slackers, they work very hard. I'm just bitter cause I wanna jump ;) Hopefully I'll be able to get a few levels done this week, it looks pretty good Tu-F.

Reminds me of my AFF training, couldn't go mostly because of wind, took me like 3 months of constantly going and not jumping, until one day the weather was good and I pretty much spent all my money to get as many levels done as possible. And now I find myself praying for a little wind...
Hang in there, it will all be worth it..
~Freedom is never free

Patience, my friend!

Very important skill for the skydiver.

Learn it today, avoid broken legs tomorrow.

The weather will clear up, the wind will calm down, you will get to jump.

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Yes I am lucky enough to have the summer off (teacher B|) so I can do most of my training during the week which I like, the DZ is less crowded and I feel like I get the attention that I need without all the tandems there. Tomorrow is supposed to be a perfect day, 85, sunny, less humid. So I have concluded that all the no-go's were just meant to be and led me to the perfect day for a perfect jump ;) I am glad that the DZ is so safety consious, Hey if it's not looking good....as dissapointing as it may be....PLEASE bring me down!

Finally did it! It went well, overshot the landing and PLF'd on a downhill slope. (thanks for helping me out Doug B|) Freefall was good, pretty stable..... kept getting "legs out" I felt like they were fully extended but after watching the video, they totally weren't. I guess I'll get used to that. Can't wait to go back up and fix some things tomorrow!!

Congrats, Keri!

WoooHooooo!

You do realize, though, that now you're hooked and your paychecks now have a pre-ordained destination, right?
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Finally did it! It went well, overshot the landing and PLF'd on a downhill slope. (thanks for helping me out Doug B|) Freefall was good, pretty stable..... kept getting "legs out" I felt like they were fully extended but after watching the video, they totally weren't. I guess I'll get used to that. Can't wait to go back up and fix some things tomorrow!!

Your welcome, you did great!!! Keep up the enthusiasm it's great, and keep at it!!
=P