moth

200th

Ive don 75 jumps with my current rig and ive stood up every landing including crosswind, downwind and also sometimes i choose to land into wind. ive had some v good canopy coaching and not once has anyone said to me that i shouldn't be flying this canopy, im happy with it and i feel confident that im not going to hurt myself with it it. what ive got to do over the next few hundred jumps is be disciplined and not downsize again however tempting it may be.

It was probably reading thisthread that prompted my post, and I didn't intend to turn this into a high wingloading/low jump numbers thread bashing. If your canopy coaches and mentors are happy then it's all good, like I said if it was me - you must be a better canopy pilot.

You don't have to justify your wingloading to me, my second post was meant for superhina who if his profile is correct looks like an accident waiting to happen.

edit: and congratulations again on your 200th, mine is approaching - I may of even downsized by then :P

but what do I know

at least it is only a sabre 1.....canopy...if i'm not mistaken it is not eliptical like the sabre 2.....

congrats on #200 and congrats on having a personal canopy coach......

i'm no pro...but have fun and be a bit patient....

==============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"