Unstable

It's 12:00 on Saturday - why the hell arn't you jumping?!?!

Runway. Our Airport is repaving parts of the runway and taxiway, but I'm taking off in a bit to go help out with some sprucing-up of the DZ.

That's mine - why arn't you jumping?!!?:|

It's the middle of the glorious English summertime.

So in other words, it's raining.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Wind gusts to 40mph, 40% chance of rain (looking out the window, make that 100%).
Been two weeks now of crappy/non-jumpable weather.
On the flip side, I've rented a 182, pilot, and packer and am going to jump my tail off for a day later this week.

in NJ, uncurrent, expired, no rig with me and annoyed that my 'local' dropzone has implemented policies that make it impossible to achieve my skydiving goals without lowering what i consider 'acceptable standards'..... so looking for a new job/place to live as my personal goals are important enough that my job is secondary to me...

essentially skydiving is on hold until i can find a place that will let me achieve my goals without jumping through unnecessary, excessive hoops just so skydiving can be portrayed as safe enough for 'grandma' [:/]>:(

good thing there are tunnels and BASE to keep me entertained.

in NJ, uncurrent, expired, no rig with me and annoyed that my 'local' dropzone has implemented policies that make it impossible to achieve my skydiving goals without lowering what i consider 'acceptable standards'..... so looking for a new job/place to live as my personal goals are important enough that my job is secondary to me...

essentially skydiving is on hold until i can find a place that will let me achieve my goals without jumping through unnecessary, excessive hoops just so skydiving can be portrayed as safe enough for 'grandma' [:/]>:(

good thing there are tunnels and BASE to keep me entertained.

Wanna elaborate? In PM if you want
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Runway. Our Airport is repaving parts of the runway and taxiway, but I'm taking off in a bit to go help out with some sprucing-up of the DZ.

That's mine - why arn't you jumping?!!?:|

Weather hold.

(Which is the name we have chosen for our team after the 4th practice weekend lost to weather this season).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.