minime04

Jerry Lewis skydiver?

Why yes he is , at 81 he still jumps, and lands in the parking lot of the South Point while the wind are up. Remember his movie "Jumping Jacks", he did his own stunts back in the 50's, he's been a long time supporter of the "Flying Elvi", Ahhh, the magic of TV,......................

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

My only comment here is: Do these guys really think they look like Elvis? Maybe part of the joke is that they do not look at all like Elvis.

Do they think that wearing something white and putting on some headpiece that looks more like a sumo wrestler hairdo makes them resemble Elvis? If you are going to do The King, for crying out loud, put some effort into it.

If I put on a navy suit and red tie, with any old piece of crap gray wig do you think I would look like George H. W. Bush?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley