Unstable

You know you're a Midwest Skydiver if....

It isn't a national holiday? Damn, I thought I would not have classes. Oh well plans are made!

No it is not a National Holiday! It is an INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY! it is not common knowledge, but the real reason for the end of the cold war with Russia, was due to the fact that the Russians were not allowed by their government to attend! There was such an outcry from the public with riots, and car bombings that they decided that the Nuclear Arms Race was pale in comparrison to the international companionship shared at this event!
It's not difficult to believe that Coed showers, Blue bottles, naked skydives, and a chicken pooper contest would quell this world problem!

You visit Texas and get worried when the male locals have to fix their makeup after each jump more than the female locals.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If you have logged more airport couch time waiting on the winds than freefall time. And you know how to collapse a canopy when you land. You call 15-25 mph winds light and variable.

That's something that is true. We go on Club trips to big California DZ's and the entire DROPZONE SHUTS DOWN when the winds hit 16.5 mph! If they hit 20 people go home. Us kansas kids are sitting there wondering why the hell people arn't jumping or why people don't pack their own rigs anymore....

Weirdos - all of them. :)
=========Shaun ==========

If you like wind.. you REALLY need to go to Byron in NOR CAL..I have gone up on loads in 20 MPH plus on the ground and on opening they are over 30 MPH....the term HOOK IT FOR SAFETY comes to mind..

They have hundreds of FANS just to the west of the DZ just look for pictures... you will see what I mean..BUT there is no CORN...:D

A jump still costs less than a round of golf or case of real beer.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You need to visit Fargo with the Super Cessna! 5-ways abound and a ride to 12k takes 15 mins.

You mistakenly give the pilot at a boogie corrections even though the green light is on.

The crotch takes on a whole new meaning.

Getting out of the plane at 3500' doesn't make you nervous
Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

If you have logged more airport couch time waiting on the winds than freefall time. And you know how to collapse a canopy when you land. You call 15-25 mph winds light and variable.

Many of my early accuracy landings were made going backwards. Why isn't that in the student training program? ;)

I learned early how to collapse a canopy before all of my weight was on the ground. Sometimes that run out landing is part of collapsing the canopy. :ph34r:
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

You consider a visit to the Women Only forum a tittilating experience.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You correctly give the pilot at a boogie corrections even though the green light is on.

fixed it for you

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You mistakenly give the pilot at a boogie corrections even though the green light is on.

This is a problem at Midwest Boogies. It seems every year at Freaks there is some yokel who tries to correct the pilot and ends up screwing everyone on the load up the tailpipe. :|

Getting out of the plane at 3500' doesn't make you nervous

It always suprised me to hear turbine babies sound upset at that idea. Comeon - just pull off the step!! :)
=========Shaun ==========