skybytch

watching the nationals

Did You Know...
... that Omniskore closed the door for the NSL News? It is an unfortunate situation for the NSL-TV on-line fans who follow the action of the USPA Nationals 2007. It has become very difficult for the NSL News to get access to the meet videos.Omniskore simply does not allow the NSL News access to the DZ-TV videos any longer and even denied any access to scores, other data and the wired high-speed internet connection... However, the teams are supporting the NSL-TV coverage as much as they can, and new videos arrive on a regular basis.

I enjoy downloading the draws, then watching the rounds to see how a team manages to squeeze out a couple points more than those close behind....etc,
It's all great!

that Omniskore closed the door for the NSL News?

Actually, all footage of the USPA Nationals is owned by the USPA. This is further agreed upon in writing by all vidiots.

Omniskore is simply honoring their contract with the USPA for the event.

OmniSkore is not the official record of the event, the USPA is.

Airspeed is still kicking ass in 8-way and to my understanding they didn't really train very hard for 8-way this year. Of course this is only after two rounds and Fastrax/Golden Knights might still give them a run.......
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

All this RW stuff is cool, but what I am really waiting for is the VRW 4 way to start up.

Yeah, I'm in awe of them too. Looking forward to freefly artistic as well; go Groovalicious!

Check out Airspeed's round 3 in 8 way; the video is up on the omniskore site (competition main page). Ever done 26 points on a 4 way? Yeah, me neither. And they're doing it with 8. Amazing.

Keep your eyes on SPX8 in the intermediate division. These guys have worked really hard this season and are doing well. They are especially doing well after losing a team member due to a non-skydiving related injury and having to replace him at the last training.

I filled in for a weekend of training with these guys and it was so much fun jumping with them. (I think all they needed was a little estrogen on their team to make them perform at their peak!!;))

Good Luck Guys (and Angela)! We'll see you back at Spaceland.

Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy