Anvilbrother

Anyone know who is going to be doing the demo jump tomorrow for LSU v.s. VT?

The local paper reported 3 jumpers for tomorrows 8:00 pm game. One jumper with LSU flag, one jumper with VT flag, and the third with an American flag. Since I live here I was wondering if anyone knew who the jumpers are going to be. Thanks

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I was under the impression that the SEC conference had banned demo jumps into their football games, especially after the demo accident at Mississippi State University several years ago.

Then again, this is a non-conference game, so what do I know? Hope this one goes without a hitch. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

thats crap...ive been trying to get lsu to hear me out about doing a demo jump into the stadium for the past year and they wouldnt have anything to do with it and now they are gonna let outsiders do it

56 jumps ? It wouldnt have been you anyway.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

i havent updated it ive got more now but the point is that lsu wouldnt even hear me out about talking to them about it..like they wouldnt even give me a meeting about it or anything

ya know had it not been me and allowed me to organize it with our DZs crew who can and allowed me to do ground crew i woulda been all over it but its not so much VT im pissed at its LSU because of the fact that they didnt even give me a meeting about it and they wont allow us to start up a club

Im with you. I wanted a club, what was the reason they said no?

hell they didnt say no they didnt respond to me...so what i did was i went and got the charter rule from when we started the motorcycle club and figured out how to do it and how they cant argue it..

basically we need 5 founding members and a faculty advisor. then we need to write out waivers saying that we wont jump under the name of LSU because of liability reasons...in the end its not really worth it...like for the motorcycle club were LSUMC until we get on our bikes then were just a bunch of students that are riding motorcycles that has ntohign to do with any LSU organized thing...

in the end its compleate bullshit

We spoke to FSDO today and they confirmed the demo and said it was a "team from the northeast"...that is all they knew. I know there are three jumpers...1 with VT flag, 1 with LSU flag and 1 with game ball. They are taking off out of Slidell.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

haha and not one of them stood up their landing...i was so damn disapointed when they landed.

course gave me a chance to peddle out some buisness cards for my DZ lol

I hope you had more game then that time at the gas station when you were lucky you didn't get pepper sprayed. B|
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

haha and not one of them stood up their landing...i was so damn disapointed when they landed.

course gave me a chance to peddle out some buisness cards for my DZ lol

I hope you had more game then that time at the gas station when you were lucky you didn't get pepper sprayed. B|

haha i was twice as drunk this time so i hope so

Not one of them stood up their landings??? :| It's bad enough when locals can't get the job done, but these guys supposedly were professionals from the northeast that made the long trip down there??? :S

Bowl shaped stadiums that seat 80,000 or more are some of the toughest demos to do, so you expect the best jumpers for the job. I can understand one guy flubbing the landing, but all three?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It did not show on espn due to the game ahead of it running too long i think, but from the short clip they did show and a person that was at the game told me they all stood up the landings. He is a whuffo and was proally drunk, so he might have been sideways, and it looked like a stand up landing to him lol.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

It did not show on espn due to the game ahead of it running too long i think, but from the short clip they did show and a person that was at the game told me they all stood up the landings. He is a whuffo and was proally drunk, so he might have been sideways, and it looked like a stand up landing to him lol.

I wondered about that because I did see a short video clip of one of them flying the VT flag, and saw him touch down just briefly before it cut off, so I didn't see the entire landing. It was taped.

I wondered about that because I did see a short video clip of one of them flying the VT flag, and saw him touch down just briefly before it cut off, so I didn't see the entire landing. It was taped.

nope not one...the vt flag was the only decent one but he touched and then bam on the ground...not one stood it up.

they all came in slow as could be too under half brakes it was a pitiful show...

even a couple people that knew i jump came up and asked me today during class if thats how there suppose to land cause it looked bad lol

Mr. Duplessis,

Your e-mail was forwarded to me by the Chancellor’s Office. The skydivers that were used on Saturday are former Navy jumpers working for a company called Aerial Adventures out of New York and Virginia. They are not a Virginia Tech skydiving team. They were recommended to us by the Atlanta Braves and San Diego Padres.

Mr. Duplessis,

Your e-mail was forwarded to me by the Chancellor’s Office. The skydivers that were used on Saturday are former Navy jumpers

Tsk tsk.... should have gone with Army. ;)