ChrisL

Pie for jump 500?

Well, I suppose y'all can pie anyone for pretty much any reason y'all want... but remember...

"He who lives by the pie, dies by the pie."

or

"What goes around, comes around."

I've seen some of the biggest instigators towards pieing other folks get tied to a post or tied to a chair or cornered in the head and get pied into oblivion with all sorts of stuff like "cat food pies", "mayonnaise pies", etc.

:P

Depends on the person around hee. I've seen people pied at 100, and those with thousands never pied. I think everybody gets to know when that is welcome or not (and I don't mean the feigned unwelcomeness) and acts accordingly.

Just to be safe, I keep relatively quiet about closing in on milestones.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

In my opinion... pie should be served:
- Jump 100
- Jump 500
- Every 1000 thereafter

Just say NO to Catfood Pies!!! That's just sick:(

Thoughts on the 500 Pie... think of how many people don't make it past 500 before they go off and do something else. SO... it would seem appropriate that 500 be a milestone to be celebrated...

GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."