scracer103w

Competent Instruction 4 1st Jump

Some people have said that they don't have a good track record. Have they had many incidents there? I am just starting looking into the place where I will be going for my training. I appreciate the reply!

The larger outfits will by volume have more incidents. Look into the type of incidents before writing it off.

Some people have said that they don't have a good track record.

I don't recall any incidents involving students at Cross Keys, but I could be wrong.

They've had a few incidents involving experienced jumpers, but incidents involving experienced skydivers at a dz do not indicate that the student program at that dz is in any way unsafe.

Well if you count the double tandem fatality as a student incident there is one :(

However you may want to look into Skys the Limit in PA I hear they have a good program

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Hello!

It's great to hear your excitement and that you're doing some research into your first jump.

I am an Instructor at Cross Keys, and while I won't promote any one DZ over another, I would simply suggest that you visit any dropzone that you are considering before you make your decision. Meet the people, check out the atmosphere and decide for yourself!

I know you'll have a great time wherever you decide to start your training! ;)

Blue Skies,
Pancake