hackish

Large DZ's open all the time or just weekends?

My DZ is small too (Cessnas) and opened all days, in the jumping season that is.:P You mean you guys don't have tandems ? That is cool!!!!

Can I come jump with you guys if I have stinky shoes or you're going to give me attitude?

Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

Just curiosity here. My DZ is small and open weekends. Are the big US ones open during the day all week too? I tried to find hours on a few big websites like deland for example but nobody seems to say...

-Michael

My previous home DZ was open 7 days a week during daylight savings. Weekdays may mean jumping a King Air instead of the Super Otter.

Yes you will find there are a number of Large DZ's which are open 7 days a week depending on season and location.

Just a few:

Deland
Zhills (from mid October'ish till April'ish)
Perris Valley
Elsinore
Skydive Chicago
Cross Keys
Spaceland (I believe)

Those are a few just off the top of my head. Bear in mind, just because they are open does not mean they will be busy. You can bet that florida is busy in the winter. Count skydiver time, most places are up and running around 10ish...

Yes we have tandems. Only 2 tandem rigs and 1-2 TM's. It is the first year for this DZ so they have a rented plane. Looking at buying one for next year. I can't say for sure about stinky shoes but I let a stinker fart out once and they told me next time they'd throw me out. :P

-Michael