lilchief

New rig and FF suit

Since two people here at DZ.com posted their rigs, I'd like to share my photos as well(mostly just to brag B|)

Vector3M - "All options" + embroideries.
Samurai 136 main(black - white - red), Smart 150 reserve.

Took the rig for 5 jumps this weekend, and it was extremely comfortable under canopy...sweet. 3D spacer foam is recommended, no matter who you order it from.

Yes the design on the rig and suit costed a bunch, but it's worth it.:ph34r: i hate to make compromises when I'm investing.

edit: subject had a spelling eror =P
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

I don't usually care about the new gear posts... but I must tell you, very well done. Very snazzy.

The only thing I would change would be the reserve handle to a pillow, and then have it all fitted for me.

Damn, you even got the colors right... ;)

It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

sweet.

You look way more badass than I do. Even with the new rig that I just ordered. I got the low profile D handle too. but didn't spend quite as much on "look cool" bling. I did get spacer foam, magnets and a skyhook though.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

very nice!!

sup with that just got done boning the neighbors dog look on yer face in pic#1:P:D:D

how long was the wait on the container??? I was told 14 weeks. sux I sold my rig before I got my new one. got my canopies in already, just waiting on upt. got my figers crossed for before new year.

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

when I ordered in june, the deliverytime was 16 weeks, and it took 16 weeks [:/]

But that's history now, and I don't care, cause I've got the rig :D

See if you could borrow a rig meanwhile to start learning your canopy.

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

the V3 in my profile with a brand new sabre2 190 is a loner from one of my riggers.

its a 355 though kinda on the big side for the 190 and it swallows my pilot 168.

I'll fly it for a bit till I can find a reasonable priced temporarary home for my canopies(pilot168 and a smart175)

still keeping my fingers crossed for my V3 before the new year.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

sweet.

You look way more badass than I do. Even with the new rig that I just ordered. I got the low profile D handle too.

I have a low profile handle on mine too. After many jumps on mine and then jumping someone else's with a regular handle, the regular hand seemed to protrude completely across my belly such that I could easily accidentally pull it.