andm31

How many jumps did you get in this weekend?

Thank you my friend. Any word of advice?

Yep, never stop learning... watch more experienced instructors, ask their input, watch what teaching styles and mannerisms work best with what kind of students, and HAVE FUN! If you are having a ball (and not letting your own nervousness of working with real students show), your students will relax more, have more fun, perform better, and learn more quickly.

I'm sure that some of the more experienced instructors than I am can give you even more words of advice (and probably better ones) though :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Only 6 this weekend, but they were some of the best jumps with some of the finest skydivers around - The Carolina Flock with Roger Ponce organizing. It doesn't get much better than that. :)
Kevin K.

Only 4. Two 4-ways (RW), one 2-way tracking dive, and one 2-way sitfly for a friend's 2400th jump (congrats, Jim!)

Planned to only go to the DZ 1 day to drop off my jumpsuit for some mods, but had to go back up the next day b/c it was ready (!). So siz hours of my weekend was spent in the car...

Regardless, only 4 this week is fine by me. Ask me next week, after Chicks Rock. :P

Signatures are the new black.

17 total. 9 from Vinton Iowa's Caravan saturday and then 8 from the Otter in Dubuque. (Thanks to Tanya and Tasha for bringing Skydive Chicago's otter).

But the best was the naked tandem hottie I got to video!

What a weekend!
Doc
http://www.manifestmaster.com/video

17 total. 9 from Vinton Iowa's Caravan saturday and then 8 from the Otter in Dubuque. (Thanks to Tanya and Tasha for bringing Skydive Chicago's otter).

But the best was the naked tandem hottie I got to video!

What a weekend!

if there's no video, it didnt happen..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

9 jumps this weekend :) I just graduated AFF last week so I came out this past weekend to work on my A license. Jumped my own pack job, did my 1st hop n pop, a 6 way, a 9 way, and a tracking dive among other things. I have been having the time of my life... and I think I owe a lot of beer at the DZ!:)

There are three types of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.

Another weekend gone by over here. Me and a jumping buddy went down to skydiveskane.se and jumped the entire weekend, Saturday was rellay cold (around freezing) but no clouds. They didn't really get the whole thing running very fast so I only gotto make three jumps. Today was better with the temp up to around 10 degrees Celsius and they got that de Havilland Beaver (turbine) running all day so I got to do seven jumps (a new record for me... man my fingers are sore from packing those parachutes!!! remember I'm just a newbie :) )

So ten jumps in total was pretty cool, some nice jumps with other a couple of really good landings, a lot of freefall time (over ten minutes) and a lot of laughs! :)
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se

Boo! A big fat 0. Weather wouldn't cooperate. We had fun rigging up a round. DZ is now officially closed and the airplane is going away tomorrow.

On a brighter note I found out that MileHigh is still open so next weekend I'll have to get them a case of beer and jump there for my first time...

-Michael

3 total- all three s/l and 1 of them practice pull cord.
I dropped the frikin handle!>:(

Yeah, I think most of us have done that a couple of times :)
A friend of mine got down from a jump and he was sure he had failed it since he didn't have the dummy handle (it was a static line jump) with him, but he passed as he had pulled it and had pulled it with such a force that he hurled the thing some 30 ft off into the air :D
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se