chipiematt

on my way to u.s.a!!!

hey.....

im gettin pretty excited!! i live in london in the u.k and just booked flights to san diego on 22nd december, for 3 weeks of skydiving and partying in southern california, registering for perris holiday boogie, and hope to jump at every d.z i can find!! also my first trip to the states! can't wait!!!:ph34r:
did you say tequila???

i'll turn up with car boot full of it!!!!!!!!!!! or should i say car trunk????

up for having a proper crazy holiday, there'll be no shortage of beer on this trip!!!

Just as long as it's not that cheap American piss. Newcastle will do just fine! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

stella is here but its shite, all the imported beers are poo, theyre just not like in the uk. domestic draught beers are ok like bud or bottled beers, all the italian ones like peroni etc and the mexican beers are ok too. worst of the worst is fat tyre, dont touch that ew, oh and the currys not the same either.

stella is here but its shite, all the imported beers are poo, theyre just not like in the uk. domestic draught beers are ok like bud or bottled beers, all the italian ones like peroni etc and the mexican beers are ok too. worst of the worst is fat tyre, dont touch that ew, oh and the currys not the same either.

The problem with imported beer in the USA, is that the foreign brewers have to make a batch with the alcohol content limited by law. That content varies from state to state. Alabama and Florida sucks donkey balls. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The problem with imported beer in the USA, is that the foreign brewers have to make a batch with the alcohol content limited by law. That content varies from state to state. Alabama and Florida sucks donkey balls. [:/]

I've drank Stella in Belgium. It's still shite. There are much better tasting and stronger Belgian beers to get drunk off of.

Are you insane? wait...if i read this right, you're saying BUDWEISER is better than FAT TIRE???!!

step AWAY from the crack pipe. Bud is like flavored water. at least fat tire has some taste to it.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

this is great, ive got a chat about beer going on here!!! ha ha!!

well how about some nice english ales?? boddingtons draught???

or english lager, carling???

be good when i arrive to carry on this discussion at the bar when were all getting pissed!!!
did you say tequila???

Are you insane? wait...if i read this right, you're saying BUDWEISER is better than FAT TIRE???!!

step AWAY from the crack pipe. Bud is like flavored water. at least fat
tire has some taste to it.

fat tire is dog poo, i'll grant you bud isnt the best but it's better. things are just different between england and america when it comes to beer and the brits are way ahead. i'll let anyone try the two and im sure most people wouldnt like fat tire.

things are just different between england and america when it comes to beer and the brits are way ahead.

Yeah, that's true, but I'll bet you that the Germans have the best beer, and I'm talking about the brands that you can't get here in the states. That one time I visited Germany, hoooo boy! Their real beers were unbelievable! Shame I can't remember the names... [:/]

hahahaha im hungover, to many corona'a last night washed down with too much tequila and sambuca.

was out in windsor, where the queen lives!! didnt see her though, she doesnt come out on the piss that often anymore, her knees cant handle the dancefloor anymore.
did you say tequila???