cbain

Anybody at Gold Coast can maybe help me out?

I'd like to borrow a 190ish ZP canopy and rig for 1 jump probably early this saturday if possible.

Here's the story. I have 430 jumps now. I stopped jumping after Katrina and we moved to California. I made one jump that November '05 in Davis. I put on a little weight and my wing loading went up to about 1.5 (was <1.3 on my canopy) which is partly why I stopped but there were other reasons too. I got onto weight watchers this january when we moved back New Orleans to try to get back into jumping this summer. I've now lost 40 pounds and I'm back down to my <1.3 wingloading on my firebolt 164. I started jumping again in May and have been doing about 1 jump/month on rental gear and have worked my way down from 260 falcons to 210 falcons and last weekend I jumped a 240 navigator which is at least part zp. I think I'm ready for my own gear again but it's a big step down from rental gear to my 164. I really wish there was something in the 190 range I could put a jump on before taking that last step. I would have gotten a canopy to demo but a 190 won't fit in my container. I know that Gold Coast has 195 Falcon but there's a big difference between a 190 F111 and a 190 ZP as well. Just trying to be as safe as possible while I'm getting recurrent. I'll listen to any other suggestions you might have as well. Thanks!

Christina

I think I saw you out there jumping the 240. I have a Spectre 210 that you are welcome to try if I am out there this Saturday. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but it's all I've got. Talk to Leanne. She may have an idea of somebody with a 190 that might let you jump it.

-Justin
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn