Thanatos340

Which DZ`s in your state accept Skyride?

Doesnt every drop zone claim to have top of the line equipment i dont know of any DZ who site claims to have less than top of the line
And we do not list particular equipment used so its not specific

The fact that you claim to HAVE equipment is the start of the lie. Your websites talk about your equipment, your facilities, your aircraft, your staff, etc. You don't have any of those things in any location. I don't care if you advertise that you have the best or the worst. It's all false advertising because you don't have any.

You can't seriously believe that your websites aren't designed to deceive. Why not just forward all visitors to each of your 900+ sites to the main skyride scam website? Then your visitors would know that you are a booking agency, a middleman, not a dropzone.

Oh, that would require changing websites. That's not your department so you'll conveniently ignore it. All you can do is give refunds. Retroactive is easier than proactive.

You won't fix skyride until you fix the lies and the theft that are right out in the open on hundreds of websites.

Dave

do you know what sales agent you spoke with?

Well let's see, at 5:30 est today 11-8-07 when I called for Skydive Wyoming and was passed around to a number of people, then a guy who answered the phone hung up because I wouldn't give him a zip code, when I said I was in Cheyenne Wyoming and wanted info on the DZ you advertise on the web as Skydive Wyoming.

So do you always have such rude assholes take calls for you?

When I called back 2 min. later after looking up a zipcode for Cheyenne Wyoming a young man who said his name was Zak took my call, while he couldn't tell me what kind of plane would be used, he did say "it would hold 10 and it was one where you walk out the back, not climb out on the wing." and the cost is 234.15 and that covered everything.

While this is the first time I have called the 1-800-skyscam number, it would seem to me that you should at least be better at telling lies to the people who call and also not have such rude assholes answering the phone lines.

Oh BTW nice new look for the new fake "look a like websites".

www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Wyoming
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/SanAntonio
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Iowa
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Wisconsin
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Illinois
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Mississppi
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Alabama
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Tennessee
www.1800skyride.com/Skydiving/Georgia

So even though you con men running skyscam would appear be trying to clean up your act, I'm sure to try to dodge some of the heat, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool the skydivers! And you Mr. Ryan B. can keep trying to post here and call all of these people liars, but WE know the truth and you sir are full of shit!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Lets look at this another way for a minute just for fun. You have probably heard the expression "What's legal isn't always smart and what's smart isn't always legal". I think you can exchange the words smart and ethical. Now I'm not a very religious person but lets just pretend for a minute that tomorrow you are going to be judged by your almighty. ( God,Budda, insert your choice here)
To make things worst, YOU are going to be judged right next to Ben and Cary and there will be no consideration that you didn't start Skyride or you only work there. You are going to be judged on the same level as Ben and Cary.

Are you nervous?

I bet you are. I'm thinking that We would get some get out of hell points for doing what we can to stop Skyride from scamming anymore people and it would be impossible to drive a 6 penny nail up your ass with a sledge hammer even with some KY.

Ryan, you know the company is bad otherwise you would not have to defend yourself like this on a regular basis. The few things that may have changed, in order to avoid some of the heat coming down IMO, is completely over shadowed by all of the really shitty things that have been done and are still going on. You can continue coming here to defend yourself if you like but you are not changing anyones mind. It's great if you can give out a few refunds and make yourself feel better about your job but you are certainly not changing anything around Skyride.

So you're saying you're on a mission from God to stop skyride? Are you like the Fat skydiver Constantine? While you're at it why don't you fix all the other businesses that have irate customers like, Insurance, Health Care, Car Dealerships, and other major industries in the world.
-Chris Martin

I'm not on a mission at all. If I get a chance to speak out against it I do. End of story. I think it would be just as wrong for me to let someone get fucked by them as it would be to be doing the fucking. And I would rather be a little fat than be an asshole. I can always diet.

I'm not on a mission at all. If I get a chance to speak out against it I do. End of story. I think it would be just as wrong for me to let someone get fucked by them as it would be to be doing the fucking. And I would rather be a little fat than be an asshole. I can always diet.

You can but lets be honest, that won't happen.Or, you could post behind a screen on here and act all tough. I think t hese arguements are better handled in persom over a beer. Come out to the farm one day and show us all what you new plans are. Bring the newcatle. Maybe this internet thing is confusin g for us all. I will be there this week-end if you would like to show me the new way of skyride. Also, I decent thing to do would maybe send chris martins wife some money that was lost due to a technical error of a phone company. Things like this would go a long way with skydivers. Also, if certain websites were removed that have no business being in utah. Small things like this may build up trust.Maybe an apology to Arizona skydiving, good people who aRE GETTING SCREWED. rYAN, YOU COULD BE THE NEW POSTER CHILD FOR BEN AND CArey,instead of their little cabbana boy
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

All right folks, as Chris has said many times already in this thread, and as I have already said once, this thread is not about the Skyride is unethical argument or discussion. This thread is about a compiled list of dropzones that accept their certificates. Either keep the thread on topic or it will be locked. The list will continue to be updated regardless of what happens to the thread.

I edited ChasingBlueSky's original post in the "What Can We Do About Skyride" thread to include a link to Thanatos340's list in this thread so if this one gets locked others will easily be able to find it again.
Arrive Safely

John

Clarksville Skydiving Association does not take the Certs! But did have a pissed off lady show up at the DZ on a weekend they happened to be closed! (nice work rberger! way to make a diff and clean up the sham!)

It is also the only real lagit DZ in Clarksville,TN not to be confused with the fake ones I forwarded to State Senator Korita so she could have the SAG look into it.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I would have no problem refunding those customers if they do exist and no i get no pleasure out of this that is why i try and clear these issues up to help the customers out

You're doing a lot of talking here. How about backing up what you say. Teamjenn1 on this website just had a baby. She's not going to be jumping for years, if ever. I've tried to get Tyler to give her a refund, and I gave him her voucher. Every time I ask him about it, he says he's still working on it. I think if you could engineer a refund for her, it would send a message that you mean what you say. PM me for her info. Tyler at ASC has her voucher.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I did my first jump at ASC (owned by skyride guys), the ASC website says "70 seconds of freefall" My video only shows 38.... I'll put it up on youtube with the timecode (just to make it extra clear) when my editing software begins cooperating again. Oh and I saved a copy of the web page from the ASC website in case they ever decide to try and change it then deny it. oh and I fell for the $10 extra altitude charge... [:/]

I moved onto greener pastures, went to the farm. Havent regretted a minute since.

“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Just to let everyone know what is going on with this list..

I do have the complete list of all Dropzones that accept Skyride. This list was sent to me by a Skyride employee, I was very suspicious at first but the list appears to 100% accurate.

Why haven’t I posted it yet??
Well that gets a little more complicated. First off I could not understand why they would sent it me to begin with as they have been VERY protective of that list in the past, So I did a little digging.

As I hope everyone is aware, Skyride has filed a lawsuit against the USPA. That case is active and anyone with a PACER account can see the docket for that case. On November 5th the USPA and Skyride were ordered to meet with a Mediator to try to resolve this case. The USPA officials I have talked with have told me that this matter is being handled completely by the Executive Committee and that Regional and National Directors could not comment on it at all. I do know that one member of the executive committee is a DZO that is firmly in bed with Skyride.

The very next day, on November 6th, Skyride sent me the list. The results of that Mediation are due to be turned into the Judge in that case on November 15th. At that time it should be made Public as it is posted on Pacer.

I have heard rumors from people that are not USPA Officials that the USPA may have settled with Skyride. Hopefully we will be able to find out the truth on November 15th.

I am holding off posting the Updated list until after the 15th and we are able to find out what really happened on November 5th.

The USPA officials I have talked with have told me that this matter is being handled completely by the Executive Committee and that Regional and National Directors could not comment on it at all. I do know that one member of the executive committee is a DZO that is firmly in bed with Skyride.

And this is why USPA is a fucking joke and why we need to boot out the "good old boy" network. This EC memeber should have no say in USPA business dealing with skyride. In fact they should be removed from their seat as a BOD member!

If DZO's would stand up a no longer be GM dz's and demand "we" are members, we would see many exp. jumpers burn their membership cards and refuse to support the current system. IMO.

Nice conflict of interest support there USPA.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I did my first jump at ASC (owned by skyride guys), the ASC website says "70 seconds of freefall" My video only shows 38....

oh and I fell for the $10 extra altitude charge... [:/]

to be fair, this isn't just a Skyride problem, though. Lots of places take liberties with the length of freefall that aren't mathematically possible. (see the change in FF when you go from 15 to 18k, for example)

I had a similar experience at Las Vegas in 1995 - that skydive seemed like it lasted mere seconds, and if you account for the true FF and the time my brain was overloaded, it probably was.

If DZO's would stand up a no longer be GM dz's and demand "we" are members, we would see many exp. jumpers burn their membership cards and refuse to support the current system. IMO.

Wanna bet, that IF skyride gets back into USPA, that the whole bod will be booted on the next election? I got a quart sized Corona to bet.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Bill von , its rburger again and he specifically states, "skyride has done nothing wrong."

I'm doing well with the world,, as they say in California,,,,ahummmmmmm ahummmmm

ALL IS WELLLLLL
ALLL IS WELLLLL
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Wanna bet, that IF skyride gets back into USPA, that the whole bod will be booted on the next election? I got a quart sized Corona to bet.

You underestimate the apathy of the average USPA member. People would have to start voting to vote out the BOD.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Or how about USPA gets rid of the group membership. That way, skydivers can choose if they want to be a member or not. I am just curious why somone on the board also owns a dz that accepts skyride certificates..Makes you wonder doesn't it?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

But why so hard on the BOD as a whole? They are the ones who voted them out in the first place - and though some seats have changed since the votes were cast, I still like to think that the slight majority is still resolute.

True, there appears to be a small faction at the top with ties to the plaintiffs (and they should be remembered during the next election), but to understand how all this is taking place we have to look at the way the whole process has been handled once those involved are able to speak out minus this apparent gag-order. It appears to me that not everyone is being allowed an equal voice in how this lawsuit is being dealt, but from looking at names and voting records, I think it looks a little like a railroading by manipulating the organization from the inside. (again, just my humble but very intuitive opinion)

Hopefully more will be known and made clear soon, but my trust in this system and some of those in-charge has been severely put to the test here.

I often wonder that if it weren't for the insurance, would anyone really require USPA membership to jump at their respective dz?
Roll Tide Roll

Who is the BOD member who owns a skyride dz? Start a campaign against him next time elections come up.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

You underestimate the apathy of the average USPA member. People would have to start voting to vote out the BOD.

Yes, there IS that one small detail.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239