JailBird

Missing Gators from Gravity Rats Evolution!

Please moderators dont move for I have mentioned this in several other places already and figured the owner would see the post here! so if you are missing a pair of Gators from the Nov 9th-11th boogie hit me up with a description of your missing Gators and I will be happy to send them to ya!!! I really hope I find the owner cause I feel bad thinking I snagged someones shades!

C'mon now...this is stupid! I never thought it would be this hard to find the owner of a lost pair of $100 shades! IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WHO WAS BITCHING ABOUT LOSING THEIR GATORS...PLEASE let me know! I feel real bad about this and dont get me wrong I would love to add this pair to my collection but they ARENT mine and were picked up by friends doing me a favor of gathering my gear due to my dumb ass going to jail! so please help me pass it forward by finding the rightful owner of these sunnies!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA no I said that some of my friends were kind enough to gather my gear AFTER I went to jail! upon collecting my gear (after I got out) I found an EXTRA pair of Gators in my gear bag! I have 2 pairs and one was in the truck..so the extra pair that was picked up was NOT mine and I would like to return them to their rightful owner!

HAHAHAHA beoworlf your close! I was naked that day..which offended a couple of people apparently! anywho I ran a stop sign and didnt use my turn signal so the cops pulled me over...yanked me out of the truck and took me to jail for allegedly driving drunk (there is more to this story and if I know/trust you ill tell you the rest)..this dude at the gas station whom I had met earlier @ the DZ was cool enough to help by taking my truck so it wouldnt have to get impounded (thanks Jamie I think is his name) so I get to jail and am able to call some friends and they are able to bring some stuff for me to make my stay much more enjoyable! so I sit in the holding cell til the judge gets back from church/brunch @ 2pm get transferred to county cause the municipal does bond people out...sat in county til 5pm which was when I was able to bond myself out thanks to a bondsman! as I said in a post on the gravity rats nov 9-11 thread..quite a few good friends helped me out by packing up all my stuff and then driving my truck to the jail so I could have some wheels when I got out! AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS and GIRL you know who you are!!!!!!!! if any of you ever have the opt to meet and hang with any of these cats you better be nice or you will have to deal with the Bear! this group is really flippin cool! they have their heads on somewhat str8 and have huge hearts! I consider these people to be some of the best quality Ive ever met! thanks again to all that were there and able to help and for those, @ the DZ when I got back, that werent dicks about it,,, ya know it really is nice to be around such a great group that doesnt judge! granted your always gonna run into some A hole but with sky divers I have never felt more welcomed and comfortable! the comradeship is truely amazing and is undescribable unless you are a skydiver!

anywho still would like to find the owner of these gators they have some "tell tale" scratches on them that if you owned them you would know...so send me the details and Ill happily send them to ya!

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!

Well I have to say she sure is HOT! but just like all hot chicks she is FLIPPIN crazy! I dont know this girl at all and she called me a couple of days after I got back to FTW...she wanted me to come pick her up cause the dud she was staying with was some 60+ yr old guy who wanted her to blow him if she was gonna continue to stay there! WOW what a world! she was drunk on the phone crying begging me to come pick her up and bring her back here to FTW and that she would find a job up here! Im sittin here thinking I would love nothing more than to help someone in need but this is just NUTS! she lives in Smithville which is 4 hours from here so it wouldve been an 8 hour trip just to pick her up...then what??? let her stay with me??? are kidding? I just couldnt bring myself to do it! so I got off the phone and she called the next day...she admitted to being super drunk AGAIN and apologized..she was glad that I didnt come to pick her up although she had needed a place to go, which turned out to be her ex bfs. I tell ya what an experience..going to jail and meeting some drunk stripper WOW! I was glad that at least I was able to catch the guys going to see Ben who had femured earlier on Sun...I had never met Ben before having to subject him to my nakedness! Im soo sorry for that Ben and I hope the leg is better! and my apologies go out to the other wing suit dude that was with him! hope you guys wernt too jealous HAHAHAHAHA!