coneffca

WARNING! derossi00- a FRAUD!

I just wanted to warn everybody about a guy nicknamed derossi00. He is a fraud! He apparently wanted to buy my canopy (it was only an excuse as it appeared later)
He sent me a false cheque. I lost about 100 $ spent on some transfer charges connect with cheque realization in the bank.

Sorry, if I this forum is wrong for this post but I couldn't find any better one for this.

You can forward the email that you got from that buyer (first respons to your ad) to the address at the bottom "think this is a scam", this will forward the mail to Sangiro and when a scam the username will be disabled and he'll get a thread in the hall of shame here:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=44;

ciel bleu,
Saskia

I just wanted to warn everybody about a guy nicknamed derossi00. He is a fraud! He apparently wanted to buy my canopy (it was only an excuse as it appeared later)
He sent me a false cheque. I lost about 100 $ spent on some transfer charges connect with cheque realization in the bank.

Did you lose the canopy too? Or were you smart enough to hold off on shipping the canopy until the check cleared the bank?