BillyVance

Article on AOL about landing wingsuits

Saw this article today:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/wing-suit-flying-gains-daring-fans/20071210132109990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Also, I noticed this link on MSN.com about landing a wingsuit:

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&tab=m7&vid=d3fc6d96-0606-4ac9-99db-0d7b5de5e3a5&playlist=videoByTag:mk:us:sd:-1:sf:MonthlyCount:ns:VC_Supplier:tag:weather:vs:0&from=Msnbc>1=10645

Give the video time to load (wait through the bullshit ads)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hes been working on this for a while, right? Why they all covering it now?

Beats the fuck outta me... Maybe they are just getting ready to try it? Keep your eyes on the incidents forum. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dunno why they wrote about it, but I can tell you that skydivingmovies.com is getting inundated by visitors from searches (mostly google) for wingsuits (and wind suites). People are looking for more info. Searches for "jeb" are up mysteriously too.

Attached is a graph of the number of search engine referrals to sdm from searches for "wingsuit" over time.

Dave

Before you type your link, click the 'url' button below your post window. When you've finished typing the link, click the '/url' button. that will make it clicky...
-Rainier

Sparks Brother #1 // "I vaguely heard someone yell "wait!" but by that point i was out the door." Quote from dz.com somewhere