kkeenan

Inside the CRW Big-Way

So where is our little Ausi friend from the '05 WR. I haven't heard anyone mention the word ARCH with an Ausi accent or did they opt not to give him a radio this year.

The inimitatible Sarge was, once again, gracing our ears with his soothing radio calls. He can be heard at the end of the video giving the breakdown count.

Kevin

So where is our little Ausi friend from the '05 WR. I haven't heard anyone mention the word ARCH with an Ausi accent or did they opt not to give him a radio this year.

The inimitatible Sarge was, once again, gracing our ears with his soothing radio calls. He can be heard at the end of the video giving the breakdown count.

Kevin

Sarge Rocks, very cool guy:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Great shots and fantastic video, the final 36 canopies peeling off at the end is great footage.

Just started doing CF this summer (ha, summer in the UK!) and this is very inspiring. maybe me and my newly founded CF team mates will be on the next record, who knows! well done to everyone on the record, esp the Brits I know.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

Really, really nice pictures, even if the canopies have all colors, it looks matching.

A weird, flying object that no one would think could fly. Incredible!

Awesome!

B|

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Between this and the 400 way, whats next?

That's always the question, isn't it? Lucky for those of us who like "Big-Ways" of all sorts, there's always that next level.