Terminal-V

donating a canopy simulator . we need the space at my job

Hello Everyone,

I work at a family fun center on Hilton Head Island called Adventure Cove. We have a to make space for a new attraction and would like to donate or give away our Jump Zone parachute simulator. It simulates a static line canopy flight and comes complete with toggle and a harness. it is V.R. and has a head set and a drop down floor. if anyone or any drop zone is interested contact me or if there are any gereral questions please post questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Everyone,

I work at a family fun center on Hilton Head Island called Adventure Cove. We have a to make space for a new attraction and would like to donate or give away our Jump Zone parachute simulator. It simulates a static line canopy flight and comes complete with toggle and a harness. it is V.R. and has a head set and a drop down floor. if anyone or any drop zone is interested contact me or if there are any gereral questions please post questions.

Thanks,
Mike

That sounds pretty cool, :)

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on the donation. I have recieved E-mails from serveral people and really appreciate the interest in the simulator. Just to let everyone know I will hopefully be talking to my boss and emailing people back on wednesday. I will send a private message to all that responded to notify them of this post. Just to let everyone know the manufactoring company is know longer in business. It has been pretty much hassel free and if there was ever a problem Most of the repairs were simple. Fixing it in the event it breaks is not rocket science. You just need to have a curious mind to figure it out or some handi man knowledge. we run alot or simulations throughout the day and dozens opon dozens during our peak season per day with little to no problems.

Thanks everyone,
Mike