blackout

PLF

...With today's gear you could probably get by
with just front PLFs.

:D:D:D
Ah...man of experience with sideways and backwards.
:)
When I went through training. My brother was my jumpmaster and he put me through hours of PLFs. I was pissed.

On my first landing, I dusted myself off, gathered up my stuff and went to him and said, "Bro! Thanks for beating me to death with the PLF training!"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hehe...those T-10's landed you like a sack of sh*t. If I remember anything from my FJC it was the hours spent jumping off the platform.

Still find myself at times needing the "relax and just take the hit" training. My SO has seen me FUBAR a landing and she thought for sure I wouldn't be getting up.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I like Duane's description of a modern day PLF, "Tuck in everything you don't want snapped off." I do a lot of butt slides just not straight on my butt, I roll over slightly onto my thigh. I usually have enough forward speed that bumps would hurt a lot if I was flat on the ground.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I like Duane's description of a modern day PLF, "Tuck in everything you don't want snapped off." I do a lot of butt slides just not straight on my butt, I roll over slightly onto my thigh. I usually have enough forward speed that bumps would hurt a lot if I was flat on the ground.

Baseball slide?

I am great at PLFs....matter of fact if they don't see a cloud of dust when I come in they begin to wonder where I am at? Some sort of comment was made that I was just like "pigpen" from charlie brown:S:S:S:S However, I haven't had a serious injury.....just lots of bruises. I am starting to figure those landings out now though:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!