JOHNBSKI

1 YEAR OFF

well there ya go....

I hate to get recurrent when I started back, took about a year or two off after my son was born. Went back did a couple of low stress jumps with in an instructor and that was it. Welcome back. Take care of that knee sounds like you did the smart thing and didnt come back sooner than the dr. told you too

THANKS FOR INFO AND WHERE I COULD FIND IN THE SIMS BOOK. AS FOR LISTING TO THE DOCTOR. THEDAY HE RELEASED ME I DID MY CHECK OUT DIVE FOR MY A LICENSE. I PASSED THEN HAD MY SECOND CHILD AND HAVE NOT JUMPED SINCE.
BUT I GOT THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER WHEN MY NON JUMPING WIFE GOT ME A REFRESHER. FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT APPROVEL TO JUMP.

WHAT A FEELING.

SEE YOU IN THE BLUE SKY.

J.B.

THANKS FOR INFO AND WHERE I COULD FIND IN THE SIMS BOOK. AS FOR LISTING TO THE DOCTOR. THEDAY HE RELEASED ME I DID MY CHECK OUT DIVE FOR MY A LICENSE. I PASSED THEN HAD MY SECOND CHILD AND HAVE NOT JUMPED SINCE.
BUT I GOT THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER WHEN MY NON JUMPING WIFE GOT ME A REFRESHER. FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT APPROVEL TO JUMP.

WHAT A FEELING.

SEE YOU IN THE BLUE SKY.

J.B.

Safety day handout makes a great refresher overview. I read through this a bunch of times the week before I came back after a 7 year layoff.
http://www.uspa.org/safety/safetyday/SafetyDayChecklist2007.pdf

Thats awesome,

Congrats

Question thought: That's such an awesome gift that I'd like to hear what your "jumping" wife got ya...lol. I read that thinking man this guy is hilarious. I want a jumping and non jumping wife too.

Spooky

WHAT A FEELING.

SEE YOU IN THE BLUE SKY.

J.B.