Kimblair13

"Top 10" DZ's...

As the risk of being repetitive, it depends on wheather you are looking for someting specific or the overall experiance.

As I'm based in michigan I can't comment on things like access to a windtunnell, CRW or in-depth wing suit coaching. If specialized trainning is the determining factor, most of the dz'z I hvave seen wont make most list . . .

However. . . if an overall good time is the key (ie attitude of dz employees, dz regulars, and availability of slots for either a 182 or caravan) then from my albiet limited and biased experiance, midwest freefall, napoleon skydiving (both of which I believe now operate out of the same airfield), and tecumesh are great in my book, and Randy at Midwest has the fastest, most badass 182 I've yet to see!
My 2 cents

There is no place like home

I second (or third or fourth or whatever) that. True, I haven't traveled much yet - fixing that this year - but having to get your ass crammed into a 182 frequently enough sure makes you appreciate a nice ride in a Caravan or Twin Otter.
"We'll start the ass kissing with you"

There is no place like home

I second (or third or fourth or whatever) that. True, I haven't traveled much yet - fixing that this year - but having to get your ass crammed into a 182 frequently enough sure makes you appreciate a nice ride in a Caravan or Twin Otter.

If you get to Iowa come for a lift in our (new to us) Grand Caravan:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No particular order

Orange, VA
Orange, MASS
CSS -
Z-Hills
Eloy -
SDC
West Point, VA
Lake Wales
Richmond
Sebastian

I'd like to append "Skydive Southwest Florida" to that list. Roy and Anne do a spectacular job of running one of the friendliest DZ's around. Very friendly personalized vibes. Professional staff with facilities for everything you need (including solid training and coaching).

Just my 2cts.

Seven Hills Skydivers Wisconsin..of course
WFFC......where ever it shall be
Where ever Mike Mullins decides to fly!

Oh I dont know about 7 hills, not much to speak of.....Just my 50ish something DZ to jump at, took off at one location, landed my first stack there in the peas.....Only being my 2nd crew jump in 6 years which was my 7th total....Its Alright! But boy they can drink!!! And that nurse lady wheeehhh!!!:)