poe62

First rig!

I know this might be cheesy for a few, but I did my first jump of the year on my brand spanking new rig and in my new Bev suit. I'm a fairly new jumper (not even a year in the sport yet), so this was really exciting for me. Everything on the rig is still stiff and tight, so I found out pretty quickly that I throw like a girl. It took two tries to get my pilot chute out. No problem though. Everything opened fine. I had a perfect landing, and was screaming all the way into the hangar from happiness. :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

"Nice canopy but good luck finding that if you ever have to chop it. I hear they are very hard indeed to find a black canopy from the air. "

Poe, If the chute is lost, I offer to help you look for it day & night until it is found. In fact the longer it takes the better. Maybe we should do some search and rescue training before hand.

Thanks! I love black...I'm very stealthy and ninja-like. I can sneak up on anyone until I trip over thin air and prove my total klutziness to the world.

Hopefully if and WHEN I chop it, I'll have some kind people to help track that sucker down. I have a feeling some poor cow will be wearing it as a dress in a field nearby. :P

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Nice canopy but good luck finding that if you ever have to chop it.
I hear they are very hard indeed to find a black canopy from the air.

same as a white freebag and pilotchute in the frigg'n snow! >:(

Now I've got to search one square yard after the damn thing...[:/]

eidt: can you blame him for asking for photos? she looks really nice...with the gear on*cough*... :P
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no