mbondvegas

Skydive Las Vegas Removes Themselves From the DZ Listing?

T-shirts? Weather reports say it's 50 degrees? I'm pretty cold blooded, but that's not Tshirt weather for most of us.

Pussy!:D

Its about as chilly as it was in Eloy. I was wearing a long sleeve tee and a beanie while I was there even during most nights.

So, how ever you were dressedat eloy would be CLOSE to our weather here.

I agree that 50* isn't warm but it sure feels that way when its supposed to be 20*.:D
My photos

My Videos

I loved my jump at mesquite and am trying to get doc to take me back while bigbird is down there.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What price for jump tickets?
How high are you taking us?

I've only heard rumors I'll let you dispell them if they are just rumors.

The MAIN reason I won't go to Jean anymore is because of your counterparts(the other DZ). They pulled some real shitty stunts when Gravity zone was there.

I know you want a fun DZ and I wish you the best of luck. It would be great to share DZs. Unfortunately , I'm moving away in a few weeks so I wont see it While I live here.
My photos

My Videos

I can imagine with the nature of the area, there is a loss for good skydive-able airports in the Las Vegas Region. Whereas many of the smaller airports are quickly overtaken by private jets and right in the airspace of the big mama downtown.

What would be really nice is a good airport, skydive-able up in the lone mountain region...... That would still be accessible to tandems from the strip but for the upjumpers not a long drive away......

oh to dream.... [:/]

=========Shaun ==========

$20 ticket, at least 10,000 AGL

MOST EXCELLENT NEWS.
So ar eyou saying if I brought 3 other jumpers with me we could jump between student loads?

I.E. I know your busy with students I understand you have to make money but if I chose to bring 3 jumpers with me one day before I left Nevada would I be able to jump a few times or would I be waiting all day for one jump?

I assume you are running a shuttle to pick up fun jumpers from the landing area, or do we have to use our own cars.
My photos

My Videos

t would be nice if Mccarren would shut down for us between "jumpers out" and last one on the ground.
Maybe we should petition the city

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't McCarren the #3 busiest airport in the US? Wouldn't it be wonderful if the ATA could add "Skydivers" as another reason "all of your flights are delayed" so they can take a $50 "jump tax" per load to help pay for their bills?

[:/]
=========Shaun ==========

Pilot to pax: Ladies and gentlemanm, we are currently Number 3 to take off. It seems we may have to wiat 7-10 minutes as we have skydivers in the air. If you look to your left you may see some of them landed. We, at airjob airlines, appreciate your flying with us.
My photos

My Videos

What would be really nice is a good airport, skydive-able up in the lone mountain region...... That would still be accessible to tandems from the strip but for the upjumpers not a long drive away......

oh to dream.... [:/]

Keep on dreaming. I made over 1000 jumps in the Lone Mtn. region at the Craig Rd. DZ. The city made us move to Jean to get us out of the too busy airspace including the Nellis AFB stuff.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.