chipiematt

helicopter jumps!!

I've got at least 15 or so - pretty much all of them for free. :)

One was at an airshow. I showed up with my rig, found the nearest cool helecopter pilot, and up we went! Granted, my S&TA knew nothing of this, it was right in front of a bunch of FAA goonies, and I had some 200 jumps then. It was a hoot!
The other 13 or so were all at WFFC, one a morning for 2 years. I would go there every year, and I packed for a Tandem Master the whole time. I loved it. Well, he knew the Sikorsky folks really well, and every morning, he took one of them up for a Tandem out of their own chopper from 10k. As the Packer, I tagged along and had a hell of a time. :)

=========Shaun ==========

Super Puma jumps in Switzerland - a monster machine reaching altitude in about 3 - 4 minutes, exit velocity? About 160 km/h, no seconds to count - just jump!

Jumps out of small heli Eurocopter, Switzerland too.
Landscape in Switzerland is breath taking!

Some jumps out of Alouette in Empuriabrava - I enjoyed these the most, absolutely wonderful: Few seconds falling into the absolute silence and - woah! Here we are again.

Heli jumps are so special.
:)

dudeist skydiver # 3105