quade

JFTC Photos and WMV up at web site!

[I removed the link just because I want to be sure before I really post it. PM me or email me if it's ok and I'll put the link up]

I put up a mirror of the video because of how slow it was going. If this is inappropriate, please tell me and I'll remove it immediately. I'm only doing this to help out with traffic.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

That is the most awesome skydiving vid Ive seen. Granted Im new in this sport so the thought of what I just watched scares the crap out of me but it was , wow, good job everyone

Just keep the goal of some day wanting to be able to do some thing like that, and you'll achieve it.

It's really not too scary but I will admit, there was one dive I had a hell of a time finding some clean air. I won't tell you what alt I was at when I opened:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

the scarest part was when everyone exited.... I got woozy, but it was so pretty and so calculated... amazing, Ive watched it several times.... if there a DVD that has alot of big ways and stuff like that ....
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Thanks for all your hard work, Paul. The uplinks and pictures are great!

I took the 8x12 with me to work today and now they want a poster size print to hang in our gym! They like to symbolism of "Teamwork". :)
(oh, and btw, they loved my pink streaked hair today, too. :P )

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

big props to you and the rest of the jftc cameramen/videographers. we couldn't have the record without you guys, that's for sure.

btw, thanks too for those local eyes of yours. KNOWING that we're 2 minutes out when we're really 2 minutes out was a luxury as far as i'm concerned. :)

many thanks!!
arlo

Funny you should mention that. We are in the final stages of finalizing the dates for JFTC '09. I guess this posting can serve as the informal announcement of the event:

The goals for JFTC '09?

To run the record and all accompanying and warm up events with 100% safety
To raise money and awareness for breast cancer research via City of Hope
To raise awareness of women athletes in skydiving, and skydiving as a sport world wide and... (last but not least)
To set a new Women's World Record in FS

Tentative dates are 21-27 September 2009. Tentative size 175 way. We are working on aircraft now.

This will very likely be the last Jump for the Cause so do not miss it! We will be having try out events all over the world in the next 1 1/2 years. Ladies--get ready and get current...! We're putting the band back together!

blue skies, pink suits

kate