patrickweldon

Time for a WFFC thread in Memorials ?

January has come and gone... still no word on WFFC. I, like many others, need a good bit of notice to clear ten days from my schedule. I am afraind that even if it happens, attendance will too low -as so many will be nervous over getting their vacation time screwed again.

Is their anyone out there who can add some info to this....?

Perhaps the next WFFC post should be in the memorials forum. "It was a good boogie...."

But it cant be over.. say it aint so....

[:/]

I have been told by one of the senior organizers in a private message that if we want a WFFC we have to make some noise about it.
From what I am told Don is going through alot at the moment with his legal property issues but he really enjoys his 'holiday' the WFFC. I have been told that there is a chance it could happen but there needs to be more talk about it or more calling for it.
In other words, People needs to get Dons attention.

Anyway, this is just what i have been told, I probably should have posted it a while ago but i had seen this person also posted.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Okay, so Don is a big thinker. He would host WFFC this year, make it just as big as, oh say, Couch Freaks, but at least it'll be there. We don't need 6 Otters, 2 Casa's, a King Air, two Skyvans, the PAC, and everything . 3 Otters and a Casa and Mullins would be perfect. :)

=========Shaun ==========

Belize next month. ;)

But for my summer... no plans yet. I need my annual family reunion in Illinios. I agree with the "build it and they will come" plans. It may be smaller but stil fun.

Hey Don, if you are reading this.. How about a 5 or 6 day event, maybe Wednesday to Sunday ? Would cut your overall cost down, and funnel all the jumpers into the same few days.

Just my two cents.

From what I am told Don is going through alot at the moment with his legal property issues but he really enjoys his 'holiday' the WFFC.

If I were Don, I would "kill two birds with one stone":
- Hold the WFFC in CO with the planes operating out of MHS in Longmont.
- The landing area would be Don's empty lot (the 2/3 he has left) in SouthtWest Boulder. The lot adjoins Boulder-owned open space, so people can safely land even if they miss the lot.
;):ph34r::D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.