CSpenceFLY

Announcement of Board Vacancy Mideastern Regional Director

It's called being held to a higher standard when one runs for and wins a seat on the national board, you don't get to pick and choose what rules apply to you and your boss who owns a DZ in your region, who just happends to have a sick kid with lupus.

Last time I checked Lupus is hardly considered "a terminal illness" it can be in some cases,www.lupus.org for those of you who would like the facts about the sickness.

Terminal illness or not is not a valid reason to skirt the rule book your charged to enforce upon other members.

My Son is now fulfilling his dream with his formation with Christ.

This statement from Mr. Hart would imply that his son has passed away, or it's one of those bible thumper type comments, IDK what he means by that statement, but I do believe those who know Mr. Hart quite well and have told me his son is in fact alive and well and this is all a bunch of public statement bullshit trying to cover up their fuck up.

Tell you what, you believe what you want to believe, myself and others can and will choose to believe what we know to be true and factual events and make up our own minds.

Wow! Do you actually believe that big, huge steaming pile of shit you just wrote? I'm sorry for you man. I really am.

> It's called being held to a higher standard . . .

From your post on the Jan Meyer thread:

"Regardless of how any of you feel about Jan's actions in regards to skyride scam and her posts and websites, she has really done very little to hurt USPA . . ."

So if someone does something small to hurt USPA they have your full support, but if someone does something that does not hurt USPA (but has the potential to) you want them off the board?

Do you hold all board members to a higher standard, or just the ones you dislike?

1st of all...... i can read the website, "Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can affect various parts of the body, including the skin, joints, heart, lungs, blood, kidneys and brain. Normally the body's immune system makes proteins called antibodies, to protect the body against viruses, bacteria, and other foreign materials."
blah,blah,blah, basically, it's a sick kid who has a disease that will affect the rest of their life. maybe terminal maybe not, but kids are around more bad shit than adults are.

2nd..... it's the USPA, not the presidency. who really gives two flying fucks. i'd guess not every drop zone group member, or member in general, follows every BSR or regulation that are on the books.
this is just in an excuse to "bitch" about someone.

if the people of the USA are going to allow a person that had a fidelity issue with their husband, who was a president, run for president. then i think you and all of them can forgive and forget him for helping out a sick kid. if you can't than you just as fucked up and retarded as the rest.

lets look back and see which dzo on the bod. has never broken or gone against the regulations for lesser matters. oh yeah, your right all the other dzos at bigger dz's are bod's. and follow every rule and regulation that there is. give me a break.

your speaking to DEAF EARS here. but still i'm willing to bet you have never broken any law. (right)
"your the shit till you eat it !!!!!!!! damn that wall hurts..."

My Son is now fulfilling his dream with his formation with Christ.

This statement from Mr. Hart would imply that his son has passed away, or it's one of those bible thumper type comments, IDK what he means by that statement, but I do believe those who know Mr. Hart quite well and have told me his son is in fact alive and well and this is all a bunch of public statement bullshit trying to cover up their fuck up.

That's one hell of an accusation.

I agree, the words are extremely harsh.
However, the comment in Mr. Hart's post had me thinking he'd lost his son, and it compelled me to send Mr. Hart a brief note saying I was sorry for his loss.
Now I feel a fool having now learned of the disease, and that the boy is alive.
My niece has lupus, she's 31. It gives her a rough time sometimes, but lupus today isn't lupus of 20 years ago.
None of that matters, IMO. A jump was done without USPA waiver, without USPA permission, and if the information posted publically is correct, a waiver was "submitted" after the fact. Adding in that it's a regional director, it sure seems that a 90 day suspension isn't disciplinary enough. Then again...none of us were present for the discussions, so without knowing all the facts, it's tough to judge.

Well Bill,

If you go back and read the whole thread about Jan, I have said more then once I think they all need to go and yes even the 3 or 4 I like, (a number of them will tell you I have told them) while you feel jan did a lot of damage to USPA, many of feel she didn't and when reading over the suit, it's is clear that Mr. Welkers statements were just as or more damaging. The EC and the Full BOD are just as much to blame for that mess. It's clear you and I don;t agree with regards to Jan Meyer and her actions.

Raymond Jones:

but still i'm willing to bet you have never broken any law. (right)

Only when acting as a law enforcement officer and then as a part time judge, it's easier to cover up that way.

Bolas:

That's one hell of an accusation.

It's not an accusation, in fact more then one poster reading it took it to imply Mr. Hart's child had in fact passed on.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3004027#3004027

This is a touching story and I am truly sorry for your loss. I could never imagine the grief of loosing my son.

In fact a moderator had PM'ed me to ask if this was in deed true, I told them I don't know, it wasn't untill today that I was told by a former business associate of Mr. Hart's that his children are alive and doing well, while this person has been known to be full of it on most days, he has no reason to lie about this subject and in fact was surprised by the quote above by Mr. Hart, his post, it was read in it's full content, this also left this person with the impression his son had in fact passed away.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Apologies. :$

I thought his son died too but then again I'm not up on the religious sayings people use these days.

The story seems to change so much. :S

Terminal children, falsifying requests, etc. Dunno what to believe. :S

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Apologies.

Not needed on my end

I thought his son died too

Your not the only one

***The story seems to change so much.

Depends on who tells it.

Dunno what to believe.

Your not the only one.

while you feel jan did a lot of damage to USPA, many of feel she didn't and when reading over the suit, it's is clear that Mr. Welkers statements were just as or more damaging.***

My comments that were made about skyride were made before I was ever a RD.

Not to mention some of the things that I was quoted saying were not even my words.

For anyone that cares I was never ever contacted by USPA lawyers regarding the skyride case.

Due diligence? RIGHT.

Chris Welker

My comments that were made about skyride were made before I was ever a RD.

Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't know that from reading the suit, it made seem as if your quotes were after you were elected.

The President told me that it was not necessary and I should full fill my obligation to the BOD.

The BOD didn't elect you, Kip. What obligations did you have to them? You petitioned to represent the skydivers in your region. That's where your obligations should have been directed.
Owned by Remi #?

The President told me that it was not necessary and I should full fill my obligation to the BOD.

That's because Glennduh would run the risk of having someone one the BOD that might not see things HIS WAY.

I sure hope Glennduh enjoys what is left of his last term on the USPA BOD.