Thanatos340

USPA - Jan Meyer Impeachment??

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plane.... right?

What's a life plane? ;)

I fixed it! I did state that I was Hooter's right? Distracted and a L'il bit drunk:ph34r:
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

If Banks is re-elected to the board all jumpers should hang their head in shame. This is not meant as an attack but a statement of fact.

Who will be running in opposition to him?

Do we need a write-in campaign?

The USPA membership will decide whether Glenn Bangs is reelected as a member of the board. If he is reelected as a member of the board, the board will then decide whether or not he is reelected to the Executive Committee and to serve as Board President.

Glenn Bangs is a National Director. Up to 8 people can be elected as National Directors in any year. As long as at least 8 candidates (whether they are on the ballot or write-in candidates) receive more votes than Glenn Bangs does, he will not be reelected to the board. (This assumes he runs for National Director, he could, of course, choose to run for Regional Director in his region).

Details in the governance manual, found here:

http://www.uspa.org/publications/manuals.htm

Then lets spread the word to everyone out there to NOT VOTE for Glenn Bangs. I'm sure only a small percentage of all US jumpers read the forums here so we have some work ahead of us.

What about B.J. Worth? Can we also vote him out? I'm not sure if Chairman of the Board is an electable position though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Then lets spread the word to everyone out there to NOT VOTE for Glenn Bangs. I'm sure only a small percentage of all US jumpers read the forums here so we have some work ahead of us.

What about B.J. Worth? Can we also vote him out? I'm not sure if Chairman of the Board is an electable position though.

B.J. was also a National Director first, before he was elected by the Board to his position on the Executive Committee. So, he would need to be re-voted into office as a Director before he could be Chairman of the Board (or President). This applies to everyone on the Executive Committee.

The Executive Director (Ed Scott) is appointed by the Executive Committee (with input from the full Board), not voted in by the general membership, and is a paid position. The full-time USPA staff is then hired by Ed Scott. The full time USPA staff (the Executive Director and his hired staff) are not on the Board of Directors, and therefore are not voted into office.

Edited for clarity after input from Ed Dixon. Thank You, Ed. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Glenn Bangs is a National Director. Up to 8 people can be elected as National Directors in any year. As long as at least 8 candidates (whether they are on the ballot or write-in candidates) receive more votes than Glenn Bangs does, he will not be reelected to the full board. (This assumes he runs for National Director, he could, of course, choose to run for Regional Director in his region).

Please tell me I will not have to run against Glenn in the Mid-Atlantic Region !!!!! :)
The President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Chairman and one At Large member are selected by the USPA BOD from their ranks. They become the Executive Committee. When the Executive Director position (which is a paid position) became available in the interim, it was the EC's responsibility to hire a new one. There was a conference call in which we all (BOD) had input and the Executive Committee acted upon that information and hired Mr. Scott. The full board then approved the hiring at the last meeting.

The Executive Director (Ed Scott) then hires/fires the staff according to who he believes will do the best job and who he prefers to work with.

Ed

People should contact those that are up for election and vote for the ones they feel are most qualified to represent them.

As much as I dislike what some of our Officials have been doing, I would much rather Vote FOR someone as opposed to AGAINST someone. The alternative is not always better.

Wait to see who is running before deciding on whom to vote for.

People should contact those that are up for election and vote for the ones they feel are most qualified to represent them.

As much as I dislike what some of our Officials have been doing, I would much rather Vote FOR someone as opposed to AGAINST someone. The alternative is not always better.

Wait to see who is running before deciding on whom to vote for.

There ya go...bein' all smart and stuff! B|;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

> Next time you vote remember this witch hunt and who started it.

Followed by :

>If Banks is re-elected to the board all jumpers should hang their head in shame.

>If Mike Mullins is re-elected to the board all jumpers should hang their head in shame.

>What about B.J. Worth? Can we also vote him out?

Look! Another witch!

If Jan Meyer isn't re-elected by a landslide, jumpers should hang their heads in shame. In spite of the fact that she has devoted so much of her life to the USPA, its sport, and its members, she has at the same time been accused, deceived, betrayed and ambushed by some of her peers, especially of late; and still she continues to work diligently for the betterment of the aforementioned three.
Roll Tide Roll

> Next time you vote remember this witch hunt and who started it.

Followed by :

>If Banks is re-elected to the board all jumpers should hang their head in shame.

>If Mike Mullins is re-elected to the board all jumpers should hang their head in shame.

>What about B.J. Worth? Can we also vote him out?

Look! Another witch!

How right you are.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals